mafia boss (12)

Vinnie finished his plate of food, deciding on going back for seconds. Nelly sat in her high chair next to Vinnie, eating cut up pieces of rice and chicken since she threw a fit for Aaliyah when the food first got here. Turned out she wanted her daddy to feed her.

"Want another piece of chicken baby? Or do you want egg roll?" Vinnie asked watching as she pointed at the chicken.

He began to cut up the chicken in smaller bites for her when he saw Reggie walk in the kitchen out of the corner of his eye. He got angry at the sight of him carrying Catherine but didn't say anything about it.

"Vin, can we talk?" Reggie asked softly.

"Sure." Vinnie answered quickly, not bothering to look up as he put the cut up food on Nelly's tray, smiling at how cute she looked when she got excited about the food.

"I don't think the kids are mine. Besides Catherine, I do believe she is." Reggie said, watching as Vinnie's jaw clenched.

"Your point?" Vinnie asked.

"My point is that I've only ever slept with Aaliyah 3 times and one of those times was when the two of you weren't together." Reggie said.

"I don't care if you slept with her a million times Reggie, the only thing that's important is that you fucked my wife." Vinnie said.

"I know, I shouldn't have and I can't express to you how fucking sorry I am from the deepest parts of my heart. I betrayed you and I shouldn't have done that after all you've done for mom, dad, and I. I shouldn't of done it, period. I know you'll probably never forgive me and I don't blame you one single but I just needed you to know that I love you and that I'll forever be in debt to you." Reggie said, taking it as a sign to leave the room when Vinnie didn't respond right away.

"Thanks Reggie." Vinnie said before he could leave the room.

"Yeah, no problem Vin." Reggie said, leaving the kitchen.