mafia boss (15)

(TW: gun violence)

Vinnie was currently sitting in the corner of his living room. He had made his parents and brother leave after the recent news.

The DNA results came back to reveal that only 1 of the 5 kids were his. No one would tell him which child was his and it was breaking him completely.

"Honey, I just wanted to wait until they were gone to tell you okay? I'm gonna tell you, I just need you to calm down." Aaliyah said, cupping his cheeks as he leaned into her touch for comfort.

He took a moment, briefly, to calm himself. This was so upsetting because he really hoped all of them were his and that they were wrong about them being Reggie's. Unfortunately that wasn't the case.

"Tell me. I'm okay now." Vinnie said once his breathing had become normal again.

"Vinnie, just know I love you." Aaliyah said.

Vinnie ducked back into the wall at the sight of Jett and Jack watching the encounter from the hallway. He was now on the verge of panicking again.

Aaliyah noticed his sudden change, turning to find them staring. She glared at them, but apparently they didn't take the hint.

"Go watch the kids and get the fuck out of here." Aaliyah yelled, rolling her eyes as the two men left and disappeared upstairs.

"Baby they are gone okay. I'll make this quick. Ca-"

But before she could finish her sentence her phone rang, revealing the name of the clinic on the screen. She quickly picked up, immediately putting the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" Aaliyah spoke into the phone.

Vinnie watched as her calm expression turned into a face of pure anger. One second it was quiet and the next she was screaming into the phone about how this was serious and mistakes "of this nature" shouldn't be made. Vinnie sat in confusion, watching his wife pace the floor as she finally stopped screaming and hung up after a minute.

"Call your brother and parents and tel them to come back. We have a conversation to have." Aaliyah said, storming upstairs and into Vinnie's office.

Vinnie fumbled around, his hand eventually landing on his phone that he'd slid away from him when his panic attack started. Quickly, he dialed his mothers phone number and when she answered he asked her to come back, to which she agreed.

Once they arrived Aaliyah came back down the stairs, gun in hand and the mere sight of her flaming angry with a gun could've made Vinnie faint. Now he knew what it felt like for her when he was in this state of mind.

"Reggie, do you want to tell your brother what the fuck you did or should I?" Aaliyah asked, sitting down and placing the gun on the coffee table.

Reggie's face held a look of panic and fear, knowing he had been caught. Vinnie, Nate, and Maria watched in confusion.

"W-What are you talking about?" Reggie asked.

"Don't act innocent. Innocent people don't get nervous when they're asked a simple question but so I can be concise, I'll ask again. Do you want to tell your brother or should I?" Aaliyah said, picking the gun up from the table and laying it on her lap.

Reggie gulped, staring at the weapon in her hand that she could literally kill him with at any moment if he didn't confess to what he had done.

"I payed the lady at the clinic to tell Aaliyah that the kids were mine." Reggie admitted, closing his eyes and leaning against the back of the couch.

"Why the fuck would you do something like that?" Maria turned to her youngest child, staring harshly.

"Because he has fucking everything he wanted. A beautiful wife, good kids, a huge ass mansion, cars, millions of dollars and I want that for myself. I deserve to have that too." Reggie said.

"No you don't." Vinnie mumbled.

"And why don't I?" Reggie argued.

"Because you fuck everyone else over because you expect everything to be delivered to you on a gold platter. The only reason I have all of this is because I worked my ass off for it. You sit in mom and dads basement and leech off of them because you're lazy and don't want to get a job. You've fucked my life up in 80 different directions. Do you know what I do to people who fuck with my family? I kill them Reggie, and right now you're looking like the next victim." Vinnie yelled.

"You wouldn't kill me, you're a pussy Vinnie." Reggie laughed.

But his laughter died down when Vinnie stood from his spot on the couch, walked behind the couch Reggie was on, wrapped an arm around his neck and placed the gun to his temple.

"Am I a pussy now?" Vinnie asked, pulling back the hammer.

"No." Reggie answered, in hopes that Vinnie would just walk away.

"Didn't think so." Vinnie answered, pulling the gun away and sitting back down.

Everyone was quiet for a brief moment before the silence was broken by Nate.

"Who's the father of the kids?" He asked.

"Vinnie is." Aaliyah answered.

"All of them?" Nate asked.

"Yes, all of them. The woman on the phone said there was a 99.9% chance of him being the father." Aaliyah answered.

Vinnie sighed in relief and stood up. He raced up the stairs, bursting through the doors of the playroom and gathering all four of his babies in his arms. He hugged them tightly as tears ran down his face.

"Daddy why are you crying?" Bear asked, wiping tears away.

"Daddy will tell all of you when you're older. Right now, all you need to know is that I love you guys so so much." Vinnie answered, smiling when Aaliyah appeared next to him with Catherine in his arms.

His smile grew when Aaliyah placed the baby in his arms. He rocked her gently with all four of HIS other children surrounding him and his beautiful wife and unbeknownst to him, Jack captured the moment with a photo, that later when Vinnie and Aaliyah saw it, would be worth a million words.