1. Skeleton

Chapter 1: Skeleton

...

Drip.... Drip....

The sound of water hitting the ground resounded in the dark and old hallway and besides it lies a skeleton leaning on the wall while holding a stone on each of its hand.

Another skeleton in front of it just stared at it for a bit before continuing to walk mindlessly. But then the skeleton that is leaning on the wall suddenly moves and throws the stone it is holding on that skeleton's head.

Buk

Staggering from the impact, the skeleton glanced at its assailant then rushed to the enemy to kill it.

The skeleton that throws the stone panicked before throwing away another stone which didn't hit the angry skeleton as he ran away from the angry kin of his.

After running for a bit, it stops then picks up a stone and throws it to the skeleton again.

Buk!

Hit by the head, the angry skeleton staggers before falling on his butt but the skeleton that throws the stone kicks its head before it can recover.

Bik!

The bone collided with each other as the head of the skeleton flew away from the impact.

[You have killed a skeleton]

[You have gained 10 experience points]

The skeleton that killed its kin looks happy but since it's a skeleton you can't really tell that it's happy.

And this skeleton is naturally what you expect.

A transmigrator.

Born on the planet Earth where science technology and entertainment can be seen everywhere, Kyle died in an accident where a truck suddenly drops from the sky destroying his house and killing him.

He didn't know the reason but he naturally heard the sound of the plane from the sky, so he concluded that it was an accident. Fortunately, he is the only one at home at that time because his parents went to work and his big brother and little sister is somewhere he didn't know.

The two always go missing whenever his parents go to their workplace only to come back tired and smiling.

Honestly, he didn't know what they did but at the same time, he didn't care.

He didn't mind the two is having fun while he is in his room reading a novel and seething with jealousy.

But enough of that, because right now he transmigrated to another world!

Although a skeleton....

Still, that's nothing because he has a system introduce itself to him and it is called the status system....

'Okay maybe those two are nothing noteworthy but I can't possibly lose my positivity right now or I might go crazy being lonely!'

'Now let's check our status.'

================================

Name: Kyle Valstrax

Race: Undead

Species: Skeleton

Class: None

Title: None

Level: 1 (10/100 XP)

================================

Strength: 10               Stamina: Infinite

Defense: 10                Intelligence: 0