2. Run Fores- Run Kyle Run!

Chapter 2: Run Fores- Run Kyle Run!

...

Tik

Tik

Tik

The sound of the bones colliding on the floor resounded as the skeletons run to the door in pursuit of the traitor but as soon as a skeleton come out, a stone quickly hit its head sending it staggering to the left.

The skeleton behind didn't stop and it come out and threw a hook at Kyle but Kyle unconsciously dodge it as an instinctive reaction of his body but he tripped on his butt.

Standing up to run, Kyle stumbled forward after a punch landed on his back.

Crack

Hearing his spines somewhat cracking, Kyle want to cry but ignored it and stabilize himself as he hastily tried to run away from the skeletons behind.

'I thought fighting them is easy, now I'm regretting it'

Running away from the skeletons, Kyle glanced back and saw three skeletons pursuing him then he looked around and abruptly stopped to grab a stone on the floor.

After picking it up, Kyle used the hit and run tactic managing to kill the two until he heard the sound of footsteps from somewhere a distance in front of him.

Scared, Kyle halted and turned back then dodged the last skeleton that is pursuing him.

After that, he continued to run back again to the room.

...

Tik

Tik

Tik

Kyle finally saw the opened door beside a skeleton with a broken skull standing beside it. Running towards the unsuspecting skeleton, Kyle quickly grabbed the skeleton's spine with his hands and broke it into two while carefully dragging the body and the head inside the room.

Panicked, Kyle forgot to normally drag the skeleton as he hold the broken spine connecting to the body and the spine to the head.

Dragging the skeletal body from the spine created a noise and Kyle's body shook when he heard the sound of footsteps again.

Dropping the body in panic, he went to a corner in the room and covered himself with a pile of broken woods while pretending to be dead.

'Why did I even get transmigrated into something like a horror game and why do others get transmigrated in a normal fantasy world of swords and magic!' Kyle complained, the skeleton eye sockets of him looks like it has tears on its corner but of course, there is nothing.

tak

tak

Tak

Tak

TAK

TAK

Tuk.

The sound of footsteps halted again near Kyle and the Patch Werk look at the skeleton's back for a bit before looking around in the room. Having found nothing suspicious, the patch werk finally left the room and continued to find the one who made the noise.

'God that's so scary'

Turning his head to the door, Kyle stands up and looks around the room for something that he can use but after minutes of searching, he didn't even find anything that he can use.

Most items are old and easy to be destroyed when you hit them.

Kyle sighed then he peek out of the room and look around the hallway. Seeing nothing, he continued forward where the patch werk came from and where he run away to earlier before going back.

He didn't know the direction where the patch werk goes to since he is facing the wall so he is nervous.

Walking for a minute again, he found another door.

Approaching it warily, Kyle listened to what is inside of it only to hear nothing since he didn't hear anything Kyle decided to go back on the word that he said earlier and decided to open the door to look at what is inside.

He is too scared to encounter the Patch Werk in the hallway so he didn't want to walk in the hallway too much from now on.

Cautious, Kyle sat down beside the doorknob and lean his body on the wall.

'After opening it, if there is something inside then if it comes out, he will only see a pretending to be a dead skeleton!' Kyle thought feeling unsure of his plan.

'But I don't have any plan I can think out other than this'

As soon as Kyle calmed down, he turned the doorknob and opened the door then he quickly pretend dead as the door opens.

Kyle counted for 5 minutes and waited.

Seeing nothing come out, he warily stands up and peeks inside the room.

Inside the room, there is a huge hole in the wall like something big burrowed on it. The hole is like a path leading somewhere but Kyle glanced around on the room first for weapons.

And he found... Nothing.

Done searching, he stared at the hole and used appraisal but the appraisal report didn't appear.

'Did this mean that there's nothing there? Or did this means that appraisal only works to something I see?' Confused by how his skill works, Kyle planned to leave the room only to hear something big walking.

'Oh not again'

'What is it this time?'

Thud!

Thud!

Thud!

Gulping, Kyle returned to the room and closed the door as he lay on the floor pretending dead but looks like Kyle really has bad luck because the door opened up.

Kyle stopped himself from shivering as his imaginary heartbeat profusely.

Thud!

Thud!

It stopped then Kyle suddenly saw himself being lifted.

'Oh no'

He raised his head and stared at the face of the creature, he is already accepting his death.

What greeted him is a cool and terrifying-looking helmet and a blue dot shining with a terrifying aura. Kyle shivered but somehow he is not that scared of the giant armored creature in front of him.

...

Species: Armored Revenant

Race: Ghost / Undead

Class: Protector Of Undead

...

"Get out of here, you are not allowed here" The Revenant spoke, his voice feels like it is reverberating beneath the earth then he threw Kyle out of the place and continued walking towards the hole with heavy steps.

Kyle is dumbfounded but he at least understands the reason why he survived.

Standing up, Kyle walks away and continues his journey.

'God please let me get away from this place pls' He pleaded, he might not die here but this place is scary and his mind will naturally break after a month for sure.

'Why... Why a horror game transmigration?' Kyle complained before sighing and continuing to walk forward.

'Well I don't care if I meet the Patch Werk, I hope I die already...'

Maybe a month is not right, his mind might break for a week if this continues.