Chapter 11

Sais was mad. He was quiet on their way home, hindi mapaghiwalay ang kilay nito at mariin ang pagkakakapit sa manibela.

Nang marating nila ang bahay niya ay hindi siya lumabas agad sa kotse nito. She waited for a minute before facing him.

"Uhm, it's late already. Do you mind if you stay for the night?" She asked lowly.

Napatingin sa kanya ang binata, kumalma ang itsura nito.

"Okay, let's get inside now."

Ngumiti siya dito saka lumabas na sa kotse nito. Lumabas na rin ang binata at sabay silang naglakad papasok sa bahay niya.

She's not that affectionate nor clingy but her hand just find it's way to his. She held his hand maybe because to calm him down?

Normal lang naman ito sa magkasintahan hindi ba?

She felt him stilled but eventually just held her hand tighter. She can't help but to stifle a small smile on his gesture.

Pumasok na sila sa bahay niya. Sais removed his shoes and he even help her with hers.

She gasped when she turn her back at him and saw a brand new television, a refrigerator, electric fan, a washing machine and some helpful appliances.

Paanong...?

"While you're at work, I bought appliances. I have stock groceries on the refrigerator so that you won't be eating can goods and noodles after work. That's so unhealthy, darling." He said then pull her on the kitchen.

Bumili rin ng kalan ang binata. Hindi niya napansin na may bagong love seat rin sa sala but the wooden long chair in which where they did the deed was still there. Is it that memorable for him? She blushed at that thought.

"P-paano ko 'to babayaran? Wala akong pambayad, Sais." Namomoroblemang saad niya. Iniisip lang niya ang babayaran sa kuryente ay nangilabot na siya.

Sais chuckled and hugged her from the back.

"Everything for my girlfriend's comfort is priceless. Cook for me?" Paglalambing nito.

She grinned at him.

"Gladly."

She excitedly went to the ref and open it, her eyes twinkled in happiness upon seeing a lot of foods inside. This is her dream before when she had nothing but canned goods. Sais is really a God gift, a rainbow.

Kumuha siya ng manok at iba pang kasangkapan.

Sais just patiently watched her chopped the ingredients.

"Care to guess what will I'm gonna cook?" She asked smiling, trying to have a conversation and hype the atmosphere.

"French fries?" He guess while looking at the potato she chopped into cubes.

She looked at him flatly.

"You probably suck at cooking. Seriously? Cubes for french fries?"

Sais just shrugged and continue watching her chop.

Nagluto na siya. Excited niyang ginamit ang bagong kalan, it made her actually cook easier rather than befire na kahoy lang na panggatong ang gamit niya.

"That smells nice." Bulong ni Sais na hindi niya napigilang nakalapit na pala sa kanya.

"I'm a great cook." She proudly said.

"How wifely..."

Natatawang siniko niya ang binata ng mahina. There's really part of him that he cannot control.