Chapter 16

"We're almost done," he whispered and kissed her temple upon staring at the underconstruction 20th floor building.

"Totoo ba talaga 'to? I've never imagine this to happen but you make it possible, Sais." She said to him.

She felt his arm encircle around her waist and pull her closer.

"I could make everything possible for us. We'll stick together until the end," sabi nito.

Napangiti siya at tumango.

"Until the end,"

They're both busy on acads in the morning and in the evening they're busy on their business every weekdays. Naging madalas na rin ang binata sa bahay niya kada gabi, sometimes they're intimate but most of the time they fall asleep.

"Cuddles?" He asked and hugged her from the back.

Naglolotion siya sa harap ng salamin, she's actually planning something. Matagal-tagal na rin ang huli, she missed his touch.

She reach for the belt of her robe  and untangled it. Napatingin ang binata doon at napalunok ng tuluyan ng malaglag ang roba sa sahig, exposing her naked body.

"Cuddles lang?" She asked him.

Sais eyes darkened. Tumiim ang bagang nito at mariin ang pagkakakapit sa kantang bewang.

"You miss me, don't you?" He asked sensually on her ears as they're both looking at each other in the mirror.

"I miss you so bad, Sais. I want you to touch me," paos na sabi niya sa binata.

Sais hands crawled up to her breast that make her eyes shut. He massaged it gently that make her moan but that's not what she want.

"Sais..," she called his name.

"Darling?"

Nagkatinginan sila ng binata sa salamin. Her hand slowly reach for his and she guided it to her neck making him choking her slightly.

"I want you to fuck me hard tonight," she slightly begged but dominance is visible on her voice.

Tumiim ang bagang ng binata at sa isang igla ay bigla na lang siya nitong pinatuwad kaya napahawak siya sa mesa sa harap ng salamin.

Sais quickly undress. He played with her core a little before going inside harshly.

"Ahh!" She winced in pain and pleasure.

Hindi pa man siya nakabawi ay sunod-sunod na malakas bumayo ang binata sa loob niya.

"Ahh! Sais!" She screamed his name so loud.

Sinagad pa nito ang pagkalalaki sa loob niya dahilan para tumirik ang kanyang mata. Sais pulled a handful of her hair and grabbed it to his direction, napatingala siya sa ginawa nito.

"Is this hard enough, huh?" Mariing tanong ng binata, rinig niya ang mabibigat na hininga nito ng sunod-sunod itong bumayo sa loob niya ng walang awa.

"N-not enough...ohhh, I..want more." She moaned.

His face darkened then pulled out his shaft. She was about to protest when Sais wipe away the things above the table and he make her sit there. Binuka ng binata ang hita niya at pinasok nito ang pagkalalaki sa loob niya.

"Ugh...S-sais.." Nanghihinang ungol niya ng mabilis na umulos ito pero may kasamang diin. Mas marahas kumpara kanina, mas masarap.

Napatingala siya ng isagad nito sa lob niya. Sais leaned closer to suck her boob. Nayakap niya ang ulo nito at pinagdiinan pa ito palapit sa dibdib niya.