When Eyes Meet: part one

~with Blades~

"Blades come here!"
Dani called for Blades. Blades huffed. annoyed because he had to stop watching his TV show. Blades walked outside and met up with Dani.
"What now?" Blades asked
"Hey wanna go out for a flight?"
"Um.... Sure.." Blades said with a fake smile. "Alright!" Dani said. Blades turned into his flight mode and Dani jumped inside. Then they flew a bit close to the ground.

~a few hours later~

Blades and Dani were staring at the sky until they heard a wailing. Blades stopped dead in his tracks. "Blades...?" Dani asked nervously. "I don't know... Maybe it was a ghost!" Blades said with fear. "Blades there's no such thing as ghosts" Dani said trying to calm Blades down. Then everything went silent. Only the sound of crickets. Then they saw a Silver Jet flying past them. Blades yelped I'm surprise and Dani was trying to get Blades under control. Then when she finally got Blades under control they watched the Jet fall to the ground. For some reason... Blades got the sudden urge to go help. And he did. He took full control and flew to the spot where the key fell. When they arrived. Blades turned into his Alt mood and walked around carful not to disturb any of the creatures living there. Then they heard a quiet wimper in pain. Blades turned his head and saw a Silver seeker with red ruby eyes with some wight. Then the seeker turned his head and say the Wight and orange helicopter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Their eyes met

A/N

Sorry for the long wait.
But I've fell out of the motivation to write... So all my stories that are incomplete will have a a long wait... I'm very sorry for this but it's better then nothing! But have a great time and May the Primes watch over you!

-Clandjaren