Chapter Seven: Camp

(So for now I want to focus on Stars and Blades happiness..... So we'll get to all the chaos later.... But for now. Enjoy the happy days!)

Blades woke up the next day. To his berth empty. He looked around his room and saw nothing.
"I wonder where Starscream went....."
Blades thought. Blades got out of the berth and walked to his door.
When he walked out of his room he saw many things on the ground and his brothers packing things up.
"What's going on?"
Blades asked.
"Good morning! We're going on a camping trip!"
Boulder said with excitement.
"Oh! Can I help?"
Blades asked.
"Sure."
A voice said from behind.
Blades jumped in surprise but was glad to see it was Starscream.
Starscream was holding a box of food.
"Starscream! You scared me!!!"
Blades said with an angry tone.
"Well I didn't mean to scare you."
Starscream said with a teasing voice.

~After packing everything up and getting there~

"It's so hot......."
Danny said while wiping the sweat off of her forehead.
"Don't worry Danny...... We'll be home tomorrow....."
Said Chef burns.
"Hey. Where's Boulder and Cody?"
Kade asked.
"They're on a hike."
Chase said.

~Fishing~
Starscream went fishing for the first time. Thanks to the help of Blades helping him make a fishing rod.
Starscream got a huge Fish!
"AHHH!!!"
Starscream yelped in surprise.

~Later~
Blades got scared by a squirrel thinking it was a bear.

Heatwave accidentally punched a tree...... Blades made him think someone was there so he punched the tree.....

Chase got too tired to carry on......
He just wanted to read.

Boulder had the best time in his life. He jumped in the water and splashed everyone. And he had some time to sit by himself and just be in nature.

After all the exciting things the crew was all tired out. So then they all went to bed. However Blades secretly went over to Starscream and cuddled up with him. Starscream didn't mind this. But he still couldn't help but blush a bit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"They all slept under the stars where the sky lit up..... It made them all miss Cybertron even more....."

A/N
Sorry for taking so long again...... I was going to write on Monday but then it got messy and my whole week went messy.... But at least I got to write. Anyway I hope you had a good time and May the Primes watch over you!"