Chapter 4: A new team

Blades and Starscream arrived at the base. Where Starscream was introduced to the kind, loving family. Then after introducing Starscream to the human family. Blades introduced Starscream to his brothers. Chase, Boulder, And Heatwave.
"Guys! This is Starscream and he will be staying here with us!"
Blades said to his brothers.
Heatwave walked to Starscream and walked around Starscream like a predator.
This made Starscream uneasy. Because this is what Megatron would do to him. Just to frighten him.
"What's your name?"
Heatwave asked.
"Starscream"
Starscream responded.
"Starscream....... And why are you here?"
Heatwave asked in a cold voice.
This made Starscream have shivers run up his wings. His wings lowered in a bit of fear. And his wings started touching each other. Starscream was on high alert but also nervous.
"... I was left for dead in the Arabia desert. Me and my Autobot comrades were left for dead. One by one we all died out...."
Starscream lied. Starscream started scratching his Deception symbol off of his chest.
Heatwave stared at him. Then back away. Giving Starscream a chance to sigh in relief. Then Heatwave asked Starscream something that Starscream had never heard in a long time.
"Starscream. Do you wish to join the Rescue Bots?"
Starscream was dumfounded. Paralyzed in shock and also joy. He had never had anyone ask him with such kindness. And Respect.
"Yes..... I would love to join your team"
Starscream responded.
"Do you promise to protect the humans and protect Griffen Rock?"
Chase asked.
"Yes"
"Do you promise to protect the ego system?"
Boulder asked"
"Yes"

"Then you are a Rescue Bot. But since Blades just met you. We will not fully trust you until you have proven yourself. Do you understand?" Heatwave asked.

"Yes I understand."
Starscream responded in a calm voice. Hoping it would hide that he was nervous. But he was never really that good at hiding his nervousness. Maybe this is a change?
Blades ran to Starscream and pulled him into a big hug. "Congratulations on becoming a new member!" Blades yelled in happiness.
Starscream was surprised. Then Chase and Boulder joined in. Heatwave simply just patted Starscream's shoulder.
For the first time in Starscream's existence
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"He felt like he could finally be happy and Respected"

A/N
Sorry for the long wait again. But I had to think about this one. And also I'm a bit busy but hopefully I can update more frequently as soon as the whole busy thing is over...... However that may not be it. But have a fantastic time and May the Primes watch over you!