Chapter Eight: You're safe.

Starscream was peacefully in recharge when he felt something tapping his leg. He opened his optics and almost let out a scream. A huge spider was crawling on it. Then somehow Heatwave simply blew at it and it fell off Starscream's leg.

~Later that night~
Blades woke up for some reason but he didn't know why...... Then he noticed Starscream wasn't there so he got up and went to go find him. Then he started to hear soft whimpers. He followed the whimpers and was surprised to see Starscream. He walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.
Starscream turned his helm in surprise then turned back quickly to hide he was crying.
"What's wrong?" Blades asked.
Starscream only sat there in silence. Whipping the tears away.
Blades then sat next to him.
There was silence but Blades broke the silence.
"Are you okay?"
Starscream turned his helm. Then started crying more.
Starscream whimpered.
Blades held his arms out for a hug.
Starscream quickly hugged back
Blades wrapped his arms around Starscream.
"Just let it out.... But what's wrong?"
Starscream was silent for a moment.
"I was trapped on the Nemises. And Megatron he...... Beat me......."
Blades tightened his grip.
"Shhhh it's okay. He can't get you here... You're safe....." Blades said.
"Can I tell you something?" Starscream said.
"Of course." Blades said.
"I'm at an all time low..." Starscream said.
"........ Well not anymore." Blades said.

They were like that until dawn. Then they headed back to the camp and went back to recharge before anyone woke up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Starscream felt...... Safe."

A/N
Sorry for taking so long..... I HATE YOU WRITERS BLOCK!!!!! But anyway I hope you have a great time and May the Primes watch over you!!!

-Clandjaren