Vol 2 - 7: Private Lessons - Part 1

Hanako was nervous. The light of the moon shone overhead as a figure stood on a rock located just outside of the house, his skin a light pink, his king's cape flowing in the wind, and his white blouse stained in red. A Crown sat atop his head, his eyes the colour of rubies, and his teeth sharper than knives.

Truly, this Demon that stood above them, the Lower Moons, Hanako, and her sister, who stood right next to her, towered over them all. She couldn't make out what he was wearing over his waist, mostly because Rokuro was too big, but that hadn't mattered to Hanako.

What did matter to Hanako, however, was the marking in the Demon's eye. There was a carving in his eye as well, though it was styled differently than the lower moons, almost like it was self-imposed. It was easy to read, simple yet foreboding, and the message that it carried sent chills down the spines of those who read it.

血の神(Blood God)

"Boy's, girl's, Demon's, I have returned! Of course, I come bearing information and gifts," The Demon said, gaining a few exciting voices amid the Lower Moons, as well as a warm smile from Nezuko. Hanako had heard the commotion from upstairs, between her and Dream, but decided not to step in.

Was it because she didn't want to? No. It was because she was scared of Dream, but besides that, she had a feeling Nezuko would get herself out of that mess.

While the Demon that stood upon the rock was the reason as to why Dream stopped what it was he was going to do, Hanako had yet to learn the Demon's name, so she couldn't give him thanks just yet, but planned to at a later point.

"What have brought us, Lord Technoblade?" Rui spoke, as Hanako nodded. Technoblade? Such a weird name.

"Yes, Rui, I will tell you in a moment, however, I think we should start this topic of discussion by explaining to you all what will happen in the coming months." Technoblade paused, his eyes focusing on the crowd, and for a split second, she could feel their heat on her, and it made her spine shiver.

The Demon exuded strength beyond her wildest dreams. A Strenght she one day wished to have.

"As you all know, I plan to attack the Demon Slayers' home base. But without a mole, we don't exactly know where the location of their base is. Normally, this is where Tanjiro Kamado would come in, but after his passing, it has come to my attention that we require a new person to take up the mantle of a mole. I would send Nezuko," Technoblade said, gesturing to her, "But as far as I am concerned, she is too young to do so."

Too young? Nezuko was 11 years old, that was old enough, wasn't it? The news came as a shock to even Nezuko herself. She looked like she wanted to say something, but didn't, looking away instead.

"I know that may come as a shock to you, Nezuko, but I cannot endanger your life. Not without the proper training, that is," Technoblade stated, causing Nezuko to perk up again. "Something that has come to my attention recently is the lack of battle prowess all of you possess. If we were to attack the Demon Slayers now, we wouldn't stand a chance. So, with that in mind," Technoblade snapped his fingers, and to everyone's shock, bewilderment, and concern, six more people showed up out of thin air, followed by the sound of a biwa.

"I have asked for a little bit of help from the resident Demon King and his men," Technoblade's voice became sharp, full of gusto and bravado. Six Demons of all shapes, colours, and sizes appeared before the small crowd.

The only one that Hanako recognized was Wilbur-Sensei, but the rest, they were foreign to her.

The first one that caught her attention was the one that had the words "Upper Moon 5" in his eyes on his forehead, and in his mouth.