Vol 3 - 9: In Blood We Trust - Part 1

It seems I'm a day early with publishing this. Oh well, it's not exactly a bad thing. It's better than me being late, am I right? It's been a few weeks since the death of Technoblade, and now that most of the heat has died down, I plan to put out more chapters regularly. So long as he is remembered, Technoblade never dies!

With that said, I hope you guy's enjoy this little chapter of mine!

xxXXxxXXxx

"And you're sure that there was a group of Demons spotted here, Kanroji-sama?" A soft, almost calming voice spoke as the wind of the early afternoon washed over two figures walking within the Kumitori mountain forest. The tree line made it difficult to see up into the sky, but it was unmistakable. The sun was out, which would prevent any Demons from attacking them.

Just because it was a dense area, that didn't mean that Demons could come out from their hiding spots. Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Hashira, knew that well. She had been fighting Demons for over eight years, both as a Tsugoko, and as a Hashira for a while now. However, you wouldn't get that impression based on how she looked.

Mitsuri was a curvaceous young woman, who stood at an average height of 167 cm. Despite looking like what some may call a "sweep you off your feet" kind of girl, she was anything but. Underneath the heavily modified pink-tinted version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform, as well as the white haori that had been gifted to her by Kyojuro Rengoku, her former teacher, she had a very muscular build.

The Love Hashira had long pink hair that faded into a lime colour at the halfway point, which she wore in three thick braids, while in the front she had five clumps of choppy bangs hanging over her face, the tips of which were lime green as well.

The rest of her uniform was standard, except for the top, which had been unbuttoned. This wasn't because she wanted to flaunt her chest, though no doubt it was rather large, it was because she couldn't physically button them up.

There weren't any larger sizes of top either, seeing as Shinobu's top was the largest size they had that fell into legal regulations regarding women's clothing. Not that she minded, of course. It allowed her more open flexibility, even if it meant that she exposed a little bit of cleavage.

The rest of her uniform consisted of a short pleated skirt, which took the place of the usual hakama pants. Beneath that, she wore a pair of navy blue thigh-high socks that were layered with a pair of vertically striped lime-green socks. The lime-green socks had been a gift from the Serpent Hashira, Obanai Iguro when she had first become a Hashira.

The pink-haired woman looked down over to her left where her partner for the mission, Munakata Amijiro, stood. "Yes, Munakata-kun, I am more than just certain that there are Demons here. Several people have continued to go missing in these woods, and no matter how many Demon Slayers the Corps send, like Tadami Sugito, none of them have come back. That's why the corps sent me here, and by extension, you as well, Munakata-kun!" Mitsuri replied, earning a frown from Amijiro.

"Bastards.... I knew Tadami, he was a close friend of mine... when I find the bastard who killed and devoured him, I'll cut their head clean off!" Amijiro snarled, clenching his hand around the hilt of his sword. Normally speaking, such a soft-voiced-sounding person would normally be accompanied by a frail-looking individual. However, much like Mitsuri, looks could be deceiving.

Amijiro Munakata was a boy of average height, standing at around 177 cm, and had spiky white hair and tan skin. Much like Mitsuri, he too had a muscular build, though, unlike Mitsuri, his muscles were more visible rather than being kept a secret, seeing as his biceps were nearly the size of Mitsuri's head.

Amijiro wore the same black standard Demon Slayer Uniform, as most others did. Like Mitsuri, he kept his top unbuttoned. His reasoning was that he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, despite Mitsuri saying that it was alright and that he didn't have to.