Vol 2 - 8: Private Lessons - Part 2

Okay. I just want to open this chapter with a very brief, but also very genuine THANK YOU! Across all of the platforms that I have posted The Pig, The Mask, and The Slayers on, you absolute legends have gotten this story to (as of writing this chapter) 54,725 views across all platforms! That means, if I were to take this as a literal 1 person per view, 54,725 people went out of their way to read this one story. Of course, that's not the case, but still, even if I were to divide it, that's still, at the bare minimum, 700 people consistently reading this one plot that I've come up with.

You guys have no idea how much this means to me!

Fun fact about this story in particular: The first chapter was written as a joke! Yeah, a joke. That joke slowly turned into a genuine idea, and now, here we are, 7 months later. And now, I have no intentions of slowing down.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all for sticking around for this long. If it hadn't been for you guys, my undying addiction to Demon Slayer and The Dream SMP, I wouldn't be here right now.

And as always! Thank you to my one (and only) P/atreon: ZazzyB!

If you want to donate to my P/atreon, all you have to do is go to my profiles on Fanfiction dot net, Wattpad, or Qoutev, and you should be able to find/rebuild the link there.

Now, with that sap fest out of the way, let's cut straight to this chapter!

-Linebreak-

"The first step into learning a breathing technique seems simple, but it is far from that." Kokushibo's voice rang out through a large wooden room with a sliding door behind him. The floor was carpeted with traditionally woven covering, depicting a battle between a singular man and a multi-armed monstrosity with six eyes, long wild hair, and razor-sharp teeth.

Nezuko, Dream, and Technoblade all sat in front of Kokushibo, sitting cross-legged with their hands firmly folded in front of them.

"In order to begin your training with using a Breathing Technique, you must first understand the original breathing technique of which you wish yours to split off from. Technoblade, if I am correct, you learned what you know from the Water Hashira, have you not?" Kokushibo asked as the piglin nodded silently. "Hmm... did he teach you the first form of Water Breathing, at the very least?" The Demon's question was followed up with a shake of the head, causing Kokushibo to frown.

"I see... I should have seen that coming. However, you know about Total Concentration Breathing, so at the very least you have more knowledge than these two," Kokushibo said, gesturing to Dream and Nezuko.

"Then, in that case, learning Total Concentration Breathing will be your first task, Nezuko and Dream," Kokushibo stated, standing up as the door behind him opened, revealing yet another massive, outdoor room. Snow covered the ground as the moon's light shone down on the clearing that had magically appeared. In the center were eight separate vases of varying sizes, all lined up from smallest to largest.

"The training I will put you two through will be torturous beyond belief." As Kokushibo spoke, his eyes narrowed in their direction, causing Nezuko to flinch, and Dream to choke on his breath.

"I will work you two the bone if I have to. Your goal is to break all of those vases, only using your breath. The sharper your breath, the stronger your attacks will become. But first, before any of that, each of you, do 500 laps around that entire area, then, when you are done, you can come back to me," Kokushibo said, pointing towards the outside area.

"5-500 laps?!" Nezuko nearly shouted, blinking as Kokushibo's straight face deepened into a frown.

"I did say I was going to work you to the bone. Human or not, I won't let you learn any sort of breathing technique with such weak lungs. Go," Kokushibo stated as both Dream and Nezuko walked outside of the room, and when they did, Kokushibo snapped his fingers, signalling them to start.