Chapter 4: Preparing for Graduation and the Genin Exam!

Kurama: "So kid, are you almost ready for the exam? Once you become a Genin, you can finally start to let loose a bit more. Once step closer towards the Chunin exams, where you can finally reveal your true ability!"

Naruto: 'Yea, but I'll hold a few things to myself for a while. I know that I want to keep my wood release hidden for a while. Seals are great! I can't believe by altering the conversion seal and making it to a seal of "fusion". It's cool that I was able to do that, other have tried it before, but then again that was without seals, and my extremely great Chakra reserves and control. I can use Earth release and water release in each hand to effectively use wood style Jutsu.'

Kurama: "True, it is surprising. Yet, I'm kind of use to you doing amazing things by now. You have basically met every goal you've had set up until this point. You've even been able to master most of my Chakra, otherwise your greatly named KCM1. There are very few people in the village that could stop you. Maybe only a few beating you due to real combat experience."

Naruto: 'I mean I guess you're right. My abilities are way above average. Start off with the fact that in just these past two years, I can complete most Jutsu with just one hand sign. Effectively being faster than most Shinobi. I don't even need to use it for the summoning Jutsu due to my effectiveness of sealing. Thank God imagery exists, it helps so much. All I need is the chakra, one hand sign, and an image of the Jutsu. My Genjutsu is that of a Jonin, but also thanks to me being a sensor. I've developed a chakra skin that cancels all B-Rank and lower ones, leaving me to handle all those that are higher. Not to mention the fact that, I know one of the keys to beating most Genjutsu are based around Chakra. Being a sensor is wonderful, they can trick my mind, eyes, even senses. But what you can't trick is my ability to read chakra, you can't fake that! Not to mention that my Taijutsu and Ninjutsu are that of an Elite-Jonin. Kage with certain Jutsu. Then, I am of course almost a master, in both Fuinjutsu and Kenjutsu. All I have to do now is develop my own full kata set and get it approved by two masters. It's hard, become a be a real master in both, because it's almost impossible. I can't believe that I need 3 S-rank ninja to approve of my-self created S-rank seal before I can proclaim myself a master. I mean I guess I could use the palm seals... no, this is staying my secret for now, plus I have so many ideas for seals of an S-Rank caliber.'

Kurama: "I understand that. I say keep this to yourself. If people knew of it and were able to meet the requirements to use it. People would essentially be able to create combo moves, or even bloodline techniques if they practice enough. You could essentially create more techniques yourself. If you utilized water and air, instead of earth. You might one day be able to produce ice. That use of transferring your chakra to that element, could also not just work on your palms but in scrolls. If you take away the fusion part. Also, that would mean th-

Naruto: *looks of disappointment* "...."

Kurama: "Which of course you already knew about... I'm done. Now, get to class you have only two weeks until the graduation test. Hopefully, these last two weeks won't bore you too much. Have fun."

Naruto: *fades out of his mindscape and raises his head, just in time to see some people walking in* "Hey Shika, Choji, Sasuke."

Sasuke: "Hn." *Sits down behind him*

Shikamaru: "Sup Naruto, you're here early." *Sits down and places his head into his elbows on the table*

Choji: *eating chips* "So did you all eat breakfast today, it gives you energy you know?"

Naruto: "Yes Choji, I just don't think chips are a good source of nutrients to be considered breakfast."

Choji: "Well, whatever, I like 'em."

Shikamaru: "So Naruto, where have you been? Outside of class, we haven't had any time to hang or play shogi."

Naruto: "Oh, I've been training and looking up new information that I didn't have before. But now I'm done, Let's play today after school. Maybe we can even train a bit, with some shuriken and kunai throwing. Since you seem to lack at that the most Shika." *Smiles sweetly*