Chapter 12: The Fifth Hokage and Preparing for the Future!

(In the Hokage's Office, a Few Hours Later)

Hiruzen: "So that is what happened. I knew sending him was a great idea." *Smiling*

Tsunade: "Sensei, the kid is a total wild card. How did he get so strong? I'm surprised at how calm you are about all of this. You seem less stressed than before, granted that was long ago, but still! Did you finally figure out the secret to paperwork or something?" *Chuckles*

Hiruzen: *smirks* "I didn't, Naruto gave me the answer."

Tsunade: *faulters* "H-how, that was the one thing no one has had an answer to. Like, you're the "Professor", the "God of Shinobi". You're telling me that this kid blessed you with the solution to the curse of being Hokage?"

Hiruzen: *Laughs* "Yes, while it's true that Naruto is unique. He is exceptionally gifted. He has also worked extremely hard. Truth be told, he is a Sage, a Kenjutsu and Fuinjutsu master, has control of the Nine-Tailed Fox, and is above a Jonin in all areas. I don't think anyone could beat him in an all-out fight. Except, if he knew nothing about the person that is. Or maybe the surprise of another's abilities, that might let the battle lean in their favor. He is also the head of the Uzumaki clan and leader of Uzushiogakure, if you didn't know. He has even gotten us a lot of trade and alliance deals."

Tsunade: *just done and sits down* "Well goody for him, what can't he do?"

Hiruzen: *Chuckles* "Not much. Now, tomorrow will be your coronation for the position as the Fifth Hokage of Konoha. Afterwards there are somethings we'll have to take care of. Jiraiya will be here, as well as Naruto with his team. I'll explain in a bit, but for now. *Pulls out a scroll* Naruto said that we should sign this and let him run with it."

Tsunade: "Did you read it?"

Hiruzen: *Signing it* "Of course, it is a pardon for Itachi Uchiha, for the murder of the Uchiha clan."

Tsunade: "Why in the hell are you signing it then!?"

Hiruzen: "Because the Uchiha Clan's extermination was assigned to Itachi as mission. Which he carried out. We soon later came to realized, that Danzo planned the Uchiha clans' revolt, by slowly taking their importance and power away. Then, when there was an Uchiha who was ready to stop the revolt, by controlling the heads of the Uchiha clan with an extremely powerful Genjutsu, which couldn't be broken from. Danzo, stopped this attempt at a peaceful revolution in order to get rid of the Uchiha clan and take the Mangekyo Sharingan from the boy. Which is able to be used by him now, as well as an entire arm of fully matured Sharingan on his arm. Which is now made from Hashirama cells, so it can hold the power of the Sharingans. Thanks to Orochimaru. So, by signing this, if Naruto ever comes across Itachi, he can bring him home."

Tsunade: "That damn old coward! What the hell Sensei? Why is he still around?"

Hiruzen: "That is what we're all gonna be taking care of tomorrow. Now, would you sign the paper? I only signed it as a nod to Itachi when he sees it, and since I was the one who assigned him the mission and made him a missing Shinobi."

Tsunade: *signs it* "Does the last Uchiha know?"

Hiruzen: "I think Naruto is telling him later tonight, it's just a waiting game until then. Oh, Naruto may ask you to train someone as well, oh and the hospital will be yours to do with as you please. He said that in exchange, he'll give you copies of the Uzumaki healing technique that he found in Uzu, as well as the secret to paperwork."

Tsunade: "Hmmm, couldn't I just wait for a bit and have you tell me the secret to paperwork later?"

Hiruzen: "Please, if Minato didn't tell me it. There's no way I'm telling you, you'll have to deal with the curse if you don't accept his conditions." *Laughs*