Chapter 9: The Chunin Exams Begin!

Jiraiya: *worried, shocked, and kind of pissed*

(No red cheeks, and a bit angry)

Hiruzen: *angry, after skimming through all of the evidence*

"What should we do about this? Cancel the Chunin exams? No, we don't know how far this goes

"What should we do about this? Cancel the Chunin exams? No, we don't know how far this goes. Or if anyone else is involved. This year the Kazekage is visiting for his children to take the exam, as well as others from other villages. This is a mess. But knowing Danzo, he won't get involved at all unless he is cornered. I say we take care of Orochimaru while he is here. We don't spread the news at all, the only ones that need to know are us. Danzo will have to wait until after the end of the Chunin exams. Knowing all of this about him is the end for him, now that I have more than just a good hunch. Thank you, Naruto, how did you obtain it?"

Naruto: "One of my summoning contracts, a group of loyal scouts. Summoning Jutsu! *a fox appears* Hiruki, say hey to Lord 3rd and Pervy Sage!"

Hiruki: "Hello Lord third and Pervy Sage, I and my team have followed Danzo for two months and obtained this information. It was a difficult task, but nevertheless we got it done. I can assure it's all valid and backed up by fact. Naruto-Sama, the foxes and I were wondering if we could stay in the forest and gardens of your house for a while as our reward?"

Naruto: *smiles* "Of course Hiruki, go and enjoy the property." *Hiruki leaves*

Jiraiya: "When did you get a fox contract, I didn't even know that it existed!?"

Naruto: "Oh, I got it shortly after talking with you about the Toad Contract. Kurama just happened to forget that he held the Fox Contract and that I'd be able to learn Fox Sage Mode. Which I have! But the real issue here is what to do, we need to prepare for the Chunin exams. Figure out hopefully how Orochimaru is gonna go about any plan in the village enough to rule it. Which mean that he'd essentially have to kill you gramps. He probably has already been informed about Jiraiya being here, so he'll probably have a way to sperate you all. Knowing that the root Anbu work for Danzo, or maybe that new village that is coming. The Hidden Sound village, maybe they'll be working for Orochimaru, or maybe even an alliance with Suna to end Konoha once and for all. I don't know, it sounds plausible. He would need the forces to hold of all the Konoha Shinobi at bay, maybe even render us immovable or unconscious. Hmm... but even then, he'd have to fight you alone. Even in age, if you have help, he'll surely lose. So, how?"