Chapter 11: Hiruzen's Last Fight and a New Hokage!

(With Hiruzen/ When Gaara Transformed and the Invasion to Place)

Hiruzen: *Dodges an attack* "Orochimaru, I was wondering if you were gonna actually make a move at any time."

Orochimaru: "Hello Sensei, if you knew then why didn't or stop me or act differently?"

Hiruzen: "Well I thought that this would be the best opportunity to stop you once and for all." 

Orochimaru: "Sound Team, activate the barrier!"

 Jiraiya: "Sensei, what do you want me to do, should I leave and help deal with all that?" *Hearing sounds of fighting*

Hiruzen: *nods* "Yes, go protect the village and deal with the barrier squad. I'll handle Orochimaru. Now go!"

Jiraiya: *bursts through the wall and out of the arena*

Orochimaru: "Are you sure that was the best idea Hiruzen, it might have just cost you your life!" *Rushes him and begins deliver many strikes*

From that moment on they fight all up and down in the room, in pure Taijutsu. Landing some hit, and grapples. But nothing over the top. Orochimaru soon, uses a Jutsu to go through the surface of the ceiling and appears on the roof. Hiruzen does the same thing. Both end up staring at each other. Orochimaru takes out his sword of Kusanagi from his mouth and blitzes towards Hiruzen. Hiruzen take out two Kunai and they begin slashing and stabbing at each other. For minutes, many clashes, stumbles, and hits take place. But the blades never make contact with the other's blood. Suddenly, Hiruzen dodges a strike meant for his heart. He spins off it towards the ground and thrusts a kick into Orochimaru's stomach, sending him flying back, about 10 meters. 

Orochimaru: *Catches himself and looks up in disdain and anger at Hiruzen* "I think it's time I end this!" *Puts up the Tiger sign* (two coffins appears) "Reanimation Jutsu!"

Hiruzen: *Put's his hands in the Serpent sign and stops the third coffin from being complete for reanimation* 'So, he summoned them to beat me, I never thought it would be possible. This vial Jutsu. He's using a living-dead body as a sacrifice to hold both of their souls' "This is unexpected, and very like you Orochimaru. I am truly sorry that I failed you, that you've come this far."

Orochimaru: *placing a kunai with a sealing tag inside their bodies* "Please you old fool, you're just upset that you could never be this powerful. Now, die by the hands of your Sensei!" 

Hiruzen: "Well, this just got a lot harder

Hiruzen: "Well, this just got a lot harder." 'Can't believe they look exactly the same as back then. This Jutsu is almost a gift...' *Sees them rushing at him, Hashirama from the front and Tobirama from the right and on higher ground* "Almost." *Dodges some Kunai from Hashirama*

Hiruzen trades a quick couple blows with Hashirama, get pushed towards the ground where he kicks the legs out from Hashirama, who flips out of it and gains some distance. Suddenly. he is met by the attack from Tobirama, dodging a kick, and another, blocking some punch. Getting Tobirama's arm folded in a lock to hurt him, but let's got to dodge a kick to the gut. Tobirama then punches at his face, Hiruzen ducks below it, grabbing his arm and throwing him towards Hashirama.