Chapter 3: Time to Keep to my Word!

It's the day after my conversation with gramps. I open my door to my apartment and see a box, with it a letter from gramps. It basically tells me that in the boxes are a bunch or more useful Jutsu like we talked about. I bring it all inside and open it to check it out. The information ranges, the from everything Konoha has on wood style, on lord 1st and 2nd, and lastly the scroll of sealing! I am left completely shocked; I then quickly grab a decent size scroll and seal everything into that one. Soon, after I get some stuff packet up, I head to my family home. From there I create myself a plan for the next four years. Of course, only doing this after looking through the scroll of sealing. 

(The Plan)

1.. Master the Shadow Clone Technique

2. Test my affinity on chakra paper, even though I think I know what mine are.

3. Get better Chakra control by running along a raging wave and running up waterfalls

4. Use Chakra on my sword, image training!

5. Once done 1-3, Split the clone into teams to work on Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu. 

6. While the clones are working on that. I will personally be organizing and remembering all the Jutsu I wanna learn and practicing them until perfection.

7. When I am not working with Justu, I will improve my seal drawing speed, as well as the level in which I am at. Reach level 9 by all cost!

8. Practice Kenjutsu the same as Fuinjutsu. Reach level 9 by all cost, chakra enhanced blade mastered as well. If done correctly, it should make using elements to it.

9. When reaching level 6 of seals, create a form of gravity/ weight seals. Figure it out!

10. Be stronger than whoever my sensei will be!"

(2 Years later)

Naruto: 'Hey Kurama, do you think I should get my ramen with extra everything or just pork?"

Kurama: "Everything, you should eat enough to make you full!"

Naruto: 'You're right, that training really made me tired, your training is really fucking hard.'

Kurama: "Language kit. You should not curse so much, you're only 10! If training with my chakra was easy, everyone could be a Jinchuriki. Plus, you said you wanted to be stronger than everyone else. If you keep at the rate, you're at, you should be able to use my chakra as your own, we'll be one in a sense. None of this bubbling red cloak, but a real transformation! true power, enough to handle any Jonin that Konoha has."

Naruto: 'Yea I know and I'm thankful, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't leave me sore!' *Steps into Ichiraku and order a bowl of his special ramen*

I sit down and enjoy a couple bowls of my free, delicious ramen!

I thank the old man and start to make my way back to my home. Suddenly, I see a Shinobi run past me. I see that he's carrying someone with him, I instantly feel that the Chakra signature is someone I know. 'It's Hinata from class!'