Chapter 5: Traitor, Team 7 Test, and Missions!

Hiruzen: "That is a serious accusation Naruto, are you sure?"

Naruto: "Yes, ever since he started at the academy two years ago. I've always felt something off about him. He also clearly hates me and has been actively trying to sabotage my performance. So, at the least it's called for a demotion. Today, I don't know what it was, but his chakra today seemed different. Darker, greedier, it felt like something bad was gonna happen tonight." 

Hiruzen: "Mizuki, huh?"

 Naruto: "Yea, I set one of my clones to watch over him. He entered the forest of death a bit ago. Once he comes out, I think we should start moving. I want to catch him in the act, that way we can know what he's after and if he's working alone."

Hiruzen: "That's fine, then I guess I'll leave it up to you then Naruto. Consider this a B-rank mission."

Naruto: "Wait really?"

Hiruzen: "Yes, from what you demonstrated just now, you can definitely take on any Chunin in the village. I hope to hear from you later tonight." *Walking out of the gate*

Naruto: "Sure thing gramps. Do you need me, to bring him to you? Or should I let the Anbu take him?"

Hiruzen: "Whatever you think is best."

Naruto: "You know that I've notice less and less Anbu following me. If I'm correct, the only one still doing so is Dog."

Hiruzen: "Wow, you really are good. How'd you pinpoint that it was Dog?"

Naruto: "I remember when I was younger, I was saved by someone in a Dog mask. Since that was the first time, I remember being able to sense someone's Chakra, it stood out to me. With that, I now know that he's the only one that's following me around. Though most of the time he uses clones to watch me since I usually don't leave my house, unless I'm with Shikamaru, Choji, or Sasuke. Isn't that right Dog?"

Anbu (Dog): *appears and kneels in front of Lord Third* "...Yes. I couldn't happen to not overhear what was just said. Who is being dealt with?"

Naruto: "Mizuki sensei from school. Don't worry yourself, I'll be handling it myself."

Hiruzen: "Good, now Dog how about we head back to the office. So, we can prepare the paperwork for whatever is gonna happen tonight beforehand."

Dog: "Yes Lord Third." *Body Flickers away with Hiruzen*

Naruto: "I should follow their example." *Body Flickers to his home*

(In the Livingroom) 

Naruto: *staring at his parents' picture* "Hey mom, dad. Pretty sure I graduated with semi-flying colors. I really wish you guys were here ya know. *Teary eyes* Even though I'm strong and everything, that doesn't mean I don't need you guys. Whenever I see that pervy sage, I'm gonna make him tell me stories about you both for hours on end. I hope that I'm making you proud, and don't worry. When the Chunin exams come, I'm gonna reveal my heritage, take my seat on the council, and show everyone just how strong I really am. *Smiles, and then information flashes in his mind* Oh, I guess it's time. Sorry, mom and dad. We'll have to talk again later. It seems Mizuki sensei has stolen a scroll from the Hokage tower. See ya later. *Body flickers towards Mizuki's Chakra signature* 

(With Mizuki)

Mizuki: "Just leave it Iruka, you can't beat me. This scroll is mine now!"

Iruka: "Why would you even do this, what about your wife? We're friends, you can't be doing this. It's not like you."

Mizuki: *laughs evilly* "Oh Iruka, how foolish. I was never your friend. As for why, I need more power. Lord Orochimaru will be giving me power if I bring him this scroll. Enough power to do whatever I want. The only thing that's disappointing is that I couldn't kill that demon brat. I was gonna help fail him, but he somehow did well enough to pass."