Our love is God Part 2

After what had happened today, the girls sat together in the living room and Alastor did not leave Fiona's side for a second. He was so afraid of losing her and that someone was trying to harm her. He didn't know exactly what was going on and what had even happened. The ladies said that a shot had been fired near Fiona's horse, startling the poor animal. Fiona felt sorry for the horse because it was frightened by the nearby shot. Dorothy made a calming tea to soothe Fiona's nerves a bit. He had a hunch that it wouldn't be the last time. What he kept to himself at the moment. He wanted to find out who it was before he did anything about it. His loved one needs him right now. He wanted to make sure that she knew that he would protect her and that she was safe now.

***

Fiona's Birthday was getting closer, and Alastor wanted to make it a very special day for her. He was buying some flowers and other things she loved. The young man wanted to surprise his future wife on her work place and have lunch with her in a fancy restaurant. That is the plan.

The young red haired woman was busy with sewing a patient's cut wound on their left forearm. The man had a dispute with another man, who tried to rob his wife. The older woman was overly worried and scared that her husband might die. "Calm down, honey. It's just a cut," he tries to calm his anxious wife down. "This is not just a cut!" The woman almost screams. "It's a huge cut! What if he had cut your main artery?" The couple argues and Fiona finished sewing and bandaging the wound of the man. She tells them that they should come again after a weak to check the healing of his wound. The two thanked her and left the hospital afterwords.

Fiona was falling on a chair and sighs deeply. "What a rough day," she mumbles to herself. One of her colleges was chuckling, amused by her statement. Then a knock could be heard on the nurse's break room. "Come in," Fiona says calmly, and then Alastor enters the room. The green-eyed woman looks very surprised. "Honey, what are you doing here?" She asks while walking over to him. "Happy Birthday, my love," he congratulates her and gives her a big flower bouquet. Her eyes widen in surprise and she looks very happy. "Thank you," she says cheerfully, and she was happy that he remembered her birthday.

Right after he congratulated her, her other colleagues are coming in and congratulate her to her birthday. They all waited because Alastor wanted to be the first. The ladies were giving her their presents. Then Alastor tells Fiona that they will have lunch in a fancy restaurant, and she looks a bit bewildered. "But I still have to work, and I have nothing to wear for such a fancy restaurant," she panics a bit, but the girls assure her that it's okay and Alastor then gives her another present with a beautiful pink formal dress in it.

Before she could even object to all this, she was already dragged into the nurse changing room by one of her colleges. In the meantime, Alastor and the others were carrying all of Fiona's presents to the car, and then he was waiting for her. When she stood fully dolled up in front of him, he gasped. She looked so cute and beautiful at the same time. Fiona is blushing. "H... how do I look?" She asks him shyly. "Beautiful!" He answers her right away with no hesitation, what causes her to blush even more. The brown haired man gently takes her hand and leads her outside the hospital and to his car.

***

The young woman is still flustered and can't believe that she's on a romantic date with the man she loves dearly, on her birthday, in a fancy restaurant. Before they went to the restaurant, they unloaded all her birthday presents at home. The two were checking the menu and Fiona was shocked by those prices. "Ah, ah! Don't look at the price and order whatever you like, my love. Today is your special day," he reminds her, and she sighs deeply. "Okay, I get it," she mumbles, but she still feels bad to order something expensive from this menu card.

After ordering their dishes, the two are chatting with one another, unaware that someone is watching them very closely from afar. Both enjoy their time together and try not to laugh too loudly in the restaurant. People were already staring at them because they started to laugh. But to be honest, they didn't really care.