Love Sick

The months passed like nothing and Fiona smiles like nothing ever happened in the last 8 months, where she lost her brother, her mother being in a Sanitarium and her sister at her Stepfathers' house. She sure looked strong, but in her inside, she was crying, screaming, and cursing about this life. She graduated from school and her mother was so proud of her. Fiona was very proud of herself and that she was now an official nurse trainee. In the Charity Hospital. She was sharing an apartment with two other nurses and with her best friend Dorothy. She hasn't seen Alastor for a longer time, but to be honest, she avoided him as much as she could. It wasn't like she didn't trust him. It was more like she felt bad that she maybe is annoying him. This week she had the night shift and was cheeking out if the patients are asleep or if someone needs some help or something else. The suddenly Marta the head nurse did walk over to her and told her that there is a new patient with glass and cuts in his hands. Fiona did understand and walked to the treatment room. She was surprised when she arrived there and the man sitting there waiting for his treatment was Alastor. He also looked surprised by seeing her face again after so many months did pass. It was already October in the year 1921. Fiona did calm herself down and prepared everything for the treatment. She did take the tweezers to pull the broken glass out of his hand. He was looking at her the whole time. "How did this happen?", she asked to break the silence between them. "How have you been?", he asked her instead, while watching her. He missed her so madly that it turned him crazy. He was even killing more people than usual. Alastor was hoping to see her again, but she was nowhere to be found until now. Then she did finish pulling out the pieces and was cleaning the wound. "There will be some scars may be, but it's not necessary to be stitched.", she said and as getting a bit nervous. "Fiona, please answer my question.", he was looking into her green eyes. "I'm fine.", she said, but he knew she wasn't really fine. "Fiona, please, why did you avoid me? I was so worried that it kills me from the inside.", he said, and she was getting a bit red in her face while bandaging his hand. "Let's not talk about it.", she only said and was going to leave, but before she could open the door Alastor did slam the door closed with his good hand. "Fiona, please, I can't stop thinking of you. My heart aches when you ignore me or if I can't see you. I can't even sleep without thinking about you and how you are.", he told her, and so she knew that he was lovesick because he has fallen for such a young and inexperienced girl. Fiona didn't understand this. She wasn't saying a word, then he removed his hand from the door and left the room without saying another word. She fell down on her knees and started to sob because now she knew she also felt the same way for him but denied it because so many bad things did happen and that she doesn't deserve any happiness. But then she did stand up and left the room and was running after Alastor who was close to leave the hospital, but then she hugged him from behind. "Please don't go. I'm sorry... I thought I will annoy you if I talk with you about it, and then you are tired of me.", she said to him while she was crying. He did stand still and was listening, then he turned around and holds her in his arms. "I will never be tired of you, darling. You're the best what could have ever happened to me.", he said with a bright smile on his lips. He couldn't hold back himself and kissed Fiona softly on her lips, what surprised her, but she returns the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck. "Can I maybe love you?", she asks him calmly. "Yes, you can love me, darling... Can I love you?", he asks then, and she smiles softly. "Sure you can.", she was so happy, and he was picking her up. She laughed happily. But both of them didn't realize that someone was watching them and wasn't really happy about this sight she was seeing there.

Betty was shocked when Alastor suddenly did break a glass at her small birthday party. He said he will be fine and would go to the hospital. She acted as she did forget something and the other should still celebrate. She was secretly following Alastor at the hospital. Her heart warms up when she watches him in secret. He doesn't know that she was stalking him the whole time. But then she was him with Fiona, and this confession shot her directly in her heart. She couldn't believe that Alastor was in love with such a young and inexperienced girl. She was grinding her teeth because of anger because she couldn't and also didn't want to accept that he loved a rich spoiled girl. "Maybe she used black magic to get him so that he has eyes only for her.", she was thinking for herself. "This damn witch must die, so he can be free.", she said with such a crazy smile on her lips and giggling. She was waiting until Alastor left Fiona which had still to work her shift. After he left the Hospital, she was following Fiona then and was looking if there were any possibilities to kill her while it looks more like an accident. Fiona was going down the stairs holding a tablet. Betty did take this chance and pushed her from behind. A loud scream could be heard from Fiona, which was falling down and hitting her head against the wall. Betty saw nurses gather and looking for a doctor to help Fiona. She bit her lower lip and left the hospital before someone could see her. She went back to her apartment so that nobody does worry where she was. Furthermore, she had bottles of red wine in her hands. So it looked like that she was searching for it. She celebrated her day until her guests were all gone. Then she walked into her small hidden room behind her wardrobe where was a shrine of Alastor with many photographs of him and also things which belonged to him or what he had used. "My beloved one, soon you will be free from the spell of this evil witch. Then we will together forever.", she was laughing in a wicked crazy way and was dancing in her hidden room.