Trust me

Alastor did drive with Fiona to his workplace which is around 25 min. away from the Café by car. If you would walk to his workplace it would take around 3 hours until someone does arrive there. That's why he did buy a car to be not that much stressed out. Alastor could also have gone to Café Bella which is even closer to his workplace but he didn't want to be close to his workplace because of Betty. He did know her too well, that's why he does take the time to drive far away from his workplace while his breaks. Fiona's school is also closer to the Café du Monde. So the chance to see here there would be higher than the Café near his workplace. Fiona was looking out the window with a sad face. She looked like she wasn't really present. He knew that this was normal because she lost her little brother which she couldn't protect. He did understand her very well. He was also like this after his mother passed away. "I'm sure my colleges will be surprised that you're coming with me to the Radio Station.", then he started to have a talk because the silence made him a bit crazy. "I hope that I won't be a burden for you or that I get you in trouble...", she said very worried and did regret to ask him if she could stay with him. "It's alright. Our boss isn't there and Betty has her day-off today. So nothing to worry about.", he does cheer her up and does look forward to it. Then he was parking in the parking lot of the Radio Station and helped her to get out of his car. Alastor did take her hand and walked with her inside. Some of his colleges were surprised to see him with a girl. But even more, did surprise them who that girl is. Dolly another co-worker of Alastor who always brings him the papers for the news was also surprised to the adoptive daughter of judge Blair. "Alastor dear, how does it come that you bring a girl to the Broadcast and then it's also the adoptive daughter of judge Blair.", she asked him curious and with a very bright smile. He only did wave off with his hand and that she shouldn't make such a big drama out of it. "Please stop... Miss Fiona told me that she lost her brother.", he does whisper to Dolly and now she did regret what she just said. "Oh I didn't know...", she felt sorry but Fiona did try to smile it off. "How about you get back to work Al and I will show Miss Bach around.", Dolly suggests and doesn't accept a no. "Is it really okay?", Fiona asked a bit nervous and wasn't sure about it. "Of course it is. Betty is not around so there will be no trouble.", Dolly said and took Fiona's hand showing her the Broadcast while Alastor did go back to his work.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we just got the news that the police found another victim of the crazy serial killer. The victim is a young blonde woman who must have been tortured to death and some of her limbs are also missing. The police are unable to identify the found body. It's still unknown who this mad man is that feeds on human flesh.", Alastor was reading the big news of the city. No one knows who this crazy serial killer is. Then Fiona did just come back with Dolly from the little guiding tour of the broadcast. "What do you think about this mad man Miss?", Dolly suddenly asked her, "It's so scary. Most of his victims are women around their 20s and 30s." Dolly started to shiver and looked at Fiona. Alastor was turning off his mic and playing some Jazz music. "Dolly please...", Alastor said angrily to Dolly which just remembered Fiona's loss. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ask something like this after you have lost an important family member.", Dolly apologized to Fiona. "Maybe he has lost everything and had not an easy life like me.", she said then with a sad smile, "Maybe it's better if I go now or I will be in trouble.", the redhaired girl said but Alastor stops her from leaving after he does grab her left upper arm. She looked at him in surprise. "It's better you stay till I finished work and bring you to your school.", he does suggest to her. "He's right. It's too dangerous for a young girl to walk the whole way back to your place all alone.", Dolly did agree with Alastor and that Fiona should stay until he did finish his work, so he could drive her back to her dorm. Fiona really didn't want to bother them any longer but they were also right. "Ok, I will stay and then get back to the dorm.", she said then. Dolly and Alastor were happy that she did agree. He didn't know why but he wanted her to be safe. "What is this feeling?", he was thinking to himself and continued his work. He already had some dates with women and also is no longer a virgin. He wished that he was able to change his past but sadly he couldn't.