What goes around comes around

The next few weeks nothing specials happened and Fiona was staying with Alastor and her sister Emma in the Mansion which is now their new home. Alastor does use the basement for his Hobby because no one can hear you there if someone screams and it also has 3 locks on the door. Fiona and Dorothy had their day off and were going with Emma to the Zoo and also to the theatre watching some movies. Alastor gave her some money so the girls had such a great day together. Fiona was happy to see that her sister was alright and enjoyed the time with them. They also ate dinner at Dorothys' place and then she walked with her sister back to their own home. It also was getting dark. She was holding Emma's hand but then she was suddenly pushed on the ground and Emma started to scream. She saw how her stepfather did take her sister and dragged her into his car. She jumped up and pulled on him. "Let go of my sister!", she shouted and tries to get him away from her sister. He then punched her in the face and she fell on the ground. He laughed over her and she could him saying: "To bad that your brother died so soon he was a great worker in the gold mines and your mother also not here anymore. I pushed her from the balcony in the Sanitarium when we were all alone. It's just happened 1 hour ago. So you know. Now I will have some fun with your little sister." His words made Fiona shiver and she tried to stand up but her face did hurt so much and she couldn't see clearly. Emma was screaming after Fiona and then he drove away with her sister. Fiona blacked out from the punch.

Fiona did come back to her senses but there was something not right. She was standing instead of laying and she also was not on the street but in her house where she lived with Alastor and her sister. "What happened?", she asked herself and was looking in the Mirror. She was shocked looking at herself which is covered in blood. She tried to remember what happened but she can't. She started to panic and ran into the bathroom to clean herself and also to change her clothes. She had a small scar on the left side of her forehead which is from the incident where someone pushed her down the stairs in the Hospital. But her bangs did cover the scar very well. She was later walking up and down in the living room totally in panic. Then Alastor did come home and he hugged her. She was confused and wonders what happened. "What's wrong?", she asked him confused. "The house of your stepfather is on fire.", he told her and he looked worried at her and then saw that her cheek was red. He suddenly frowns. "Who did that?", he asked her then and she was touching her right cheek. "I don't remember... I did black out after I got punched into the face.", she said and wasn't sure what she has done. Alastor was happy that she was safe and he couldn't stop hugging her. "I thought I would lose you my dear.", he said and was also sobbing. She was holding him and was patting his back softly and telling him that she is fine. Then Fiona just remembered something. "Oh no... Emma. Where is my sister?", she asked and did start to panic again while breathing to fast. Alastor tried to calm her down and that she doesn't breathe so fast or she will collapse. He was holding her until she did fall asleep in her arms. He carried her to their bedroom so she could rest. Then he did listen to the news. He found out that Fiona's mother died after falling down the balcony of the Sanitarium. His eyes did go wide. Then the news about the burning house did come in and that two dead bodies were found there. After hearing that also her stepfather and little sister have died made him feel so sad and worried. He never felt like this before not even in his other relationships which didn't work out. He also was angry that someone dared to hurt her so much. He wanted to kill everyone who does hurt her.

Alastor was taking a look if Fiona was still sleeping and he was happy that she was. Somehow the desire to kill someone cam back. He didn't want to do it because he was scared that Fiona would find out about it and leave him. That would break him like glass. He needed her so badly. She was the only person he could trust and love with his full heart. Fiona then suddenly woke up and he was twitching. This was the hardest thing he ever had to do. He had to tell her carefully that her mother and sister died. He was sitting on the bed while she did sit up. He was taking her hands in his own and told her about the news. Fiona started to shake her head. "No... that's not true... you're lying! This can't be... I don't believe you.", she said and tried to pull her hands away from him and was crying into her pillow then. Alastor could only look sad at her. "Leave me alone, please.", she said then and he was standing up frowning. His heart ached so badly and he was taking a walk. Alastor wasn't sure what to do. Right now she didn't want his comfort or wanted to have him close. He felt so useless and helpless. This night he had to go and hunt. The desire to kill was getting stronger and stronger but when he thought of Fiona which was now all alone at home the desire did get weaker. Then he did run back home because he didn't want her to be all alone even if she wants not to see him.