𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

_______________

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr Diluc.." you muttered, a smile smile tugging at your lips. Diluc nodded, not much emotion showing. "Pleasure to meet you too, Miss Y/n" he replied.

A small laugh could be heard from behind you two, causing you both to turn to it. "Well, it seems your getting on. Which is great—since you could bring great things for both of your families in the future together" the voice explained, a slight scoff escaped Diluc's lips after hearing their tone. You spoke up, "Listen, excuse my manners but please come out and say what your planning to say. I'll be needing to get going for a while soon". Diluc slowly nodded at your comment and looked at the man in front of you two.

Your eyes widened and your mouth dropped open slightly as you ignored the reaction of Diluc. "You..you want me to marry him because we'll make great use for business?! You don't understand what marriage is, do you?" you blurted out, causing your gentle manor to turn to dust. The man nodded and turned away with no reply, you just imagined a smirk on his face.

Without you realising, Diluc had walked off in a hurry. He didn't really understand what good you two could do together but just hoped you wouldn't be forced to have kids. In all honesty, he might've taken the news better if they'd let you and Diluc interact and understand eachother a bit more before dropping the news on you two; but it would be way too kind to do that obviously.. Maybe you'd grow to get used to eachother.

_______________