𝟎𝟎𝟓- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐁

_______________

Kaeya laughed slightly, plan B was finally taking more action. Diluc seemed to be noticing how much more time you had spent with Kaeya and all the other obvious things that would bother him. It was pretty cruel in a way but there wasn't another way to help in Kaeya's mind.

You, on the other hand, were wondering why Kaeya always wanted to hangout. 'Maybe he's actually pretty lonely' you wondered, oblivious (because it fits with the story so stfu in the comments). You had lately being thinking about Diluc a lot more—maybe it was because of Kaeya somewhat reminding you of him in his own way.

As usual, you sat down in the grass with Kaeya—Venti deciding to accompany you two for once. He eventually ended up convincing you and Kaeya to go to the tavern with him to drink; in which you were hesitant at first. You knew Diluc may be there and that he wouldn't let you have much drink anyway so you didn't worry much.

Once arriving in the tavern, Venti and Kaeya had there usual wine and you had some juice. Kaeya sighed, "your turning into Diluc.. how horrible" he teased in playful tone. "Turning into me? I very much doubt—she just happens to know that getting drunk wouldn't benefit her now or tommorow" a voice suddenly said, causing you to blush slightly. "Master Diluc ha!You totally wouldn't mind if I just payed tomorrow right?" Venti asked, sweat dripping from his forehead. Diluc glared in response, "you wouldn't come back tommorow if I said yes". You accidently let out a laugh as Kaeya and Diluc's eyes turned to you, you apologised and held in your laugh. "It seems Kaeya is rubbing off on you, I might not be able to live with two Kaeya's in this world so maybe you ought not to cling to eachother all day" Diluc stated, the seriousness in his voice making you worry slightly.

After a while, you were heading out the tavern when you got pulled back in. By Diluc..? "sit down for a moment, would you?" Diluc asked, nodding at Charles to leave. Charles nodded and gave you a look that said 'hope you live past today' before leaving.

"Now then, since we're alone.. I need to speak to you about you and Kaeya's little antics"
                           _______________