𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐝

_______________

"Oww, it's not my fault that the bard got her to drink!" Kaeya wined at his brother, who had just scolded him. "I know that—but you didn't even try to stop her from getting drunk" Diluc muttered, hitting him lightly on the head. "Woo, this is the most brotherly interaction I've ever seen from you two!" Venti screeched, making them both turn to him. "Not a word from you" Diluc said, glaring at the drunk bard. Venti sweat dropped and stepped out the tavern, "Well.. it was super fun but I gotta go!". Kaeya sighed before turning to the sleeping girl beside him and a small smile appeared on his face. Diluc went silent and smiled to himself at his brother and wife.

"Wake up, Y/n" Diluc whispered, shaking you lightly. You groaned as you opened your eyes, half drunk. You hummed as you collapsed on Kaeya, making him jump the slightest bit. Diluc's eyes widened in worry and Kaeya stared in confusion. "How is she this horrible with drinking? I drunk loads more, has she even drunk before today?" Kaeya asked, unsure what to do. Diluc picked the h/c girl off Kaeya bridle style and nodded for him to follow.

_______________

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬? 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 '𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐝' 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐤

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞- 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎉