𝟎𝟎𝟒- 𝐀 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

_______________

Diluc sighed as he ate his breakfast, watching you get up to get the door. His eyes widened when he saw Kaeya there and he felt something deep down. He ignored the feeling (and Kaeya quite frankly) before heading out.

Kaeya sat down with you and talked about his daily missions, knowing that they interested you a lot. Of course, he had come to make Diluc somewhat jealous—it's not that he wanted to because of the plan but rather because he was bored.

After a while, you and Kaeya parted ways. Kaeya was finishing off a hilichurl when he heard the voice of his brother. He quickly finished off the hilichurl and turned to face Diluc, a smirk on his face. "I see, what is it you need then Diluc? Missed me so much?" he asked. "No. I didn't miss you at all, it's quite the opposite." He started before continuing, "I'll get to the point and ask whats with you and my wife". Kaeya's eyes widened: 'he was supposed to confront Y/n not me, damn it.'  he thought. "Hm.. Your wife, hey? There's nothing going on between us, I'm just showing her how to actually go out instead of cramping up inside all day" Kaeya replied, his amusement rising. Diluc said nothing and sighed, he walked off without answering. 'Why should I worry anyway, it's not like I even love Y/n anyway.." he thought, almost finding it hard to think the last bit.

Meanwhile, Kaeya was in deep thought. Diluc seemed to be showing slight worry or jealously but it wasn't enough—not enough if Kaeya was gonna make sure Diluc and you made up somehow.

'Time to think of a plan B I suppose' Kaeya thought, almost mentally crying to himself.

                           _______________