𝟎𝟎𝟑- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

_______________

The sun shone through your window as you stretched your arms, having just woke up. Hunger filled your stomach and you quickly got ready for the day.

You quickly ate your breakfast as you remembered what Kaeya had said. That's when you realised; he never said a time. You mentally sighed, deciding just to go and wait for him with a book.

Time passed quite fast and when you got there, Kaeya seemed to have just arrived too. "It seems you came after all, Y/n! I wondered if you'd take a while to wake up—knowing you and all" he teased, smirking at you in a friendly way. 'So much for needing my book..' you thought.

The rest of the day was just you and Kaeya, it seemed he had done most of his duties before hand or asked for a day off—Jean probably would let him have a break once in a while.

"Hm, I hate to abandon you but I ought to get home now. It's been fun, Y/n. Maybe we should meet up some other time hey?" Kaeya suddenly said, a genuine smile spread on his face. You nodded and gave him a smile back, before waving and saying your goodbyes.

As you walked back home, Kaeya was thinking heavily. 'I would've expected Diluc to show up at some point to tell me shove off, it's rather surprising how much less time he seems to have. She sure likes to Praise him for nothing ha.' Kaeya thought as he suddenly paused 'Now I think about it, maybe I'll try help them out a bit. They're probably both in need of comfort deep inside, if I make Diluc notice me and Y/n hanging around eachother then maybe he'll realise his feelings and confront her'. Kaeya chuckled before heading off to his home, with his new idea racing through his mind.

Diluc, on the other hand, had been working at the tavern most of the day. He was surprised not to see Kaeya there for once but guessed he had some business to attend to, that was until he saw him wave at you and stand there thinking for about 10 minutes all by himself afterwards. He didn't exactly know why he felt the urge to ask what was going on between you two but kept himself out of it.

When he went home eventually, you awkwardly greeted him with dinner and ate in silence together. It would be alright if the silence wasn't so intense but, of course, it was.
_______________