𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

OH BABY!

⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒

odette lahey felt lost. she felt as if she was un-needed matter, just taking up space. she just felt...there, you know? it wasn't always like that, though. she once was a girl that people claimed would have a bright future ahead of her. a scholar, an overachiever. everyone in her life would tell you she was meant for something great and they would take that to their grave. that was until they witnessed as the sparkle in her eyes dimmed throughout time.

now she was just a girl that didn't know what to do. she felt alone. and she felt guilty for it. because she had two amazing brothers, the most best friend a girl could ask for, and her pack. and she hated herself for still feeling so alone at times. but sometimes, it wasn't so lonely. not with stiles.

stiles stilinski. one of her best friends since the 1st grade. and her biggest crush since the 2nd. anyone and everyone could see how madly in love odette was with stiles. everyone but him. it was actually humorous to the ones that have witnessed his cluelessness first hand. it was almost painful waiting for them to get together. they were both stubborn, hard headed, and hot headed.

but stiles was still the girls breath of air her lungs ache for. he completed her. excluding her twin brother, isaac, he knew her like no one else. those two had a connection with such a strength that grew more as they years went by. stiles had seen the girl at her absolute best and her absolute worst. they went through everything together. year after year, they built a stronger foundation to the little world they lived in.

stiles for one, could not see himself being best friends with anyone else in beacon hills. the four of them were all extremely close, being raised together and all. but stiles and odette just had something. something they were both blind to.

but the funny thing about that is, much like stiles, odette was also oblivious about the love struck teenager. he was whole heartedly, utterly, madly, and truly; in love with odette lahey that his heart could physically ache with so much love.

it was a mutual feeling neither of them knew of.

that was until void.

over two months of torture. two months without her stiles and two months of playing games with the spirit that possessed him. and in those two months, both teenagers had came to the realization of their feelings. and it made everything that much worse for them as the days went by as void thrived of the chaos and pain.

there was only one way to save him. the spirit had connected the two, binding them. whatever happened to one, happened to the other. void couldn't be fox and wolf, it would kill him. so scott mccall was going to bite stiles. so that's what they did. the night of, scott bit his best friend. they were terrified at the chance of his body rejecting it. but it didn't. he was meant for it. they saved him.

that same night, odette and stiles wouldn't leave each others sides. too terrified of getting split apart again. one thing lead to another, and next thing they knew, their lips pressed against one another. things escalated quickly and clothes were ripped off. they shared an amazing night. not knowing what was to come for them. and the pack.

⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒

and that brings us to the present. it had been over a month since odette got her last period. it also had been over a month since she and stiles stilinski slept together. over a month since stiles was turned into a werewolf. the girl made her way to the pharmacy, stealing a few pregnancy tests while the only pharmacist in the store was in the back.

__________

the girl paced back and forth in her room. the alarm on her phone went off, making the girl jump out of her skin. she walked into her bathroom. she looked at the pregnancy tests facing down on her sink. she was too scared to look. a couple of moments passed until she took a deep breath and picked up the first test.

it was an out of body moment. she dropped the first stick, picking up the second. then the third. then the fourth. she lost her balance, catching herself on the sink. she read the word over and over again. she went over each letter one by one. positive. odette lahey was pregnant. with stiles stilinski's child. her phone rang, making the girl jump. a nasty feeling tugged at her stomach seeing stiles' picture and contact name light her screen.

she picked up the phone, forcing herself to act like nothing was wrong. "hello?"

"derek was taken"

great. what else could go wrong?

⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒