𝟎𝟕| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

"WEREWOLF

"WEREWOLF. werecoyote. banshee. fox?" he looked at kira. "kitsune. but fox works." he slowly nodded, looking at the lahey siblings. "werewolf...twins?"

"happened at different times but yeah"

"werewolf?" he finished with stiles. each of the teens nodded in confirmation to their supernatural being. he looked down to the chains in a bag in the table. "are those for me?"

"no. those are for us" malia replied, flashing her ice blue eyes alongside stiles who flashed his golden amber. the boy's face dropped, eyes widening. "how'd you do that"

"you'll learn. but first, you need to get through the full moon"

"the moons already out."

"and you're starting to feel something, aren't you?"

"i feel like i'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs. you guys are out of your freaking minds. i don't know know how you did that eye thing and i don't care! I'M WALKING OUT THE DOOR RIGHT NOW AND IF ANY OF YOU TRY TO STOP ME, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M GONNA-" his hands flew to his head, yelling in agony. he looked all around, his face scrunched in pain.

"liam, liam what's wrong?" odette spoke, taking a step towards the boy. "you don't hear that?" the wolves head turned to the side of the window, car lights emerging and cars came to a stop and park. "did you tell someone about this?" odette asked him. "my friend, mason. you said it was a party"

"and who did mason invite?"

"everyone"

the blond yelled again as claws extracted from his hands, digging into the floor. "the floors, get him off the floors" lydia panicked, walking to the boy. his snapped his head up, growling at the martin girl, canines out with his eyes shinning their amber color. before odette could help the boy, a groan was heard from behind her. "odette"

"stiles" she ran to him, gently grabbing his arm. "isaac!" she yelled out to her brother, guiding the newborn wolf to the basement. the four made haste down the stairs, stiles and malia yelling in pain. his eyes began to glow their golden color. like liam, his hands flew to his head, doubling over in pain. "odette!" he yelled out. the girl threw the bag of chains down, taking out two of them.

isaac took the others for his girlfriend, focusing on helping her across the other side of the basement. odette was quick to bound his wrists. "tighter" he groaned, with canines now out and his face morphed. she did was she was told, tightening the chains with everything that she could. she stood to face stiles, who was now on the floor kneeling and breathing heavily.

"stiles you need to listen to me. you need to find your anchor"

"i..i don't know how" he heaved, tugging at the chains. "i can't think right now. all i..all i want to do is rip someone's throat out. odette. odette go. i don't want to hurt you"