𝟎𝟖| 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

ODETTE stood on the sidelines

ODETTE stood on the sidelines. watching the scrimmage. liam, scott, stiles, and kira were out on the field. she took the liberty of sitting next on the bleachers. her hand laid on her stomach, rubbing over her shirt with the pad of her thumb. she worried as liam was being held back by scott and stiles. they two managed to get the boy to calm down.

the whistle blew as the game carried on. stiles took the ball, throwing it towards kira who caught it with ease. odette stood up and cheered for her friend. "YES KIRA. RUN!!" she yelled. the girl listened to everyone telling her to run and made her way across the field. ignoring coaches yells to pass the ball, the girl threw her shot, making it in the net and earning a point for her team.

the crowed cheered, kira also cheering for herself. "yukimura!" coached yelled. the girl ran up to the coach happy as can be. "take a seat, you're benched for the rest of the game"

"what? why?"

"you didn't pass"

"i had an open shot"

"the play was for you to pass. this is a scrimmage. it's about team work, yukimura. so, you're benched" the girl sulked to the spot next to odette, taking her helmet off. "sorry ki" odette told the girl, laying a hand on her shoulder. the whistle blew and the game began once again. the crowd gasped as liam was thrown into the air along with another teammate.

stiles, scott, and isaac helped the boy up as odette ran to the field, immediately by liam's side."how hard did you hit him?" she heard scott ask as she reached them. "i didn't." he panted. "he hit me" he showed the upperclassman his dislocated arm. the four groaned in disgust.

scott took off his gloves, wrapping them around his forearm. "close your eyes" he instructed. he did was he was told, letting out a cry as his alpha popped it back into place.

they're attention was brought back to the boy on the ground. he was crying out in pain, squirming around. "all right, brett, we're gonna pick you up now" the paramedics told the boy. they took the boy away, odette furrowed her brows at the scent of brett. as he passed by, a horrid stench met her nose. her face scrunched up and she let out a groan.

as scott was looking over liam, asking if garett had hurt him, stiles and isaac turned their attention to odette. "odie, you okay?"

"yeah i'm fine. but you guys didn't smell that?" she asked the boys. "what are you talking about?"

"brett. that horrid stench as he passed by. it smelt rotten and it made my throat close up. i think something's wrong with him."

__________

as everyone stood on the sidelines, the group huddled up to figure out what to do next. liam met up with them, looking to his alpha. "i'm out for the rest of the game" he notified. "what are you gonna do?" kira asked the mccall boy. "i don't know. something's still not right, we're missing something"