𝟎𝟓| 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒

ODETTE sat on the bleachers alongside malia and kira

ODETTE sat on the bleachers alongside malia and kira. malia was focusing on math while kira wreaked of anxiety. it honestly made her sick. "kira, what's up with you?" the lahey girl ask. "me? nothing" the yukimura girl replied quickly.

"you reek of anxiety. it's distracting" the werecoyote next to her commented. "it's nauseating" odette added. "what's going on?" she asked her friend with concern. "scott and i had sort of had this thing happen. but it wasn't much of a thing. and now i'm starting to think it never was anything. at all"

"elaborate"

"he kissed me"

"no shot"

"but it was weird. it was like..."

"the type of kiss you give your grandma you see her at a family reunion when you were 5?"

"yeah"

"well, do you want him to kiss you the way a boyfriend does a girlfriend?"

"yeah...i do"

"then let me give you some advice, ki. scott may be an alpha, but that doesn't make him any less of a pussy. you need to be the one to take action cause lord know he doesn't have the brain cells to. if you want him, tell him. we all know you two like each other. there's no way he could say no"

the girl smiled, taking in her friend words. "thanks, odie. is that was you did with stiles?" malia let out a snort when odette choked on her water. kira just looked concerned. "back up. what are you insinuating?"

"you and stiles have something going on, no?"

"absolutely not. who did these false accusations come from?"

"no one! i just figured that with how you were the most determined to save stiles when void happened. i assumed you guys had something going on..."

"isaac says everyone can see it but them. that they're blind" malia commented. "isaac is an idiot, don't listen to what he says. and no one is blind to anything. i've known this dude since we were in 1st grade. he's just a friend"

"yeah, okay"

the lahey girl rolled her eyes, turning her attention back on the field. stiles was up. she watched as the boy threw his shot, throwing the ball in the net. kira, scott, and the twins were the only ones who cheered the boy on. everyone else on the field and sitting down was absolutely baffled. stiles stilinski made a shot?

shot after shot, more and more of the crowd cheered for the boy who suddenly became good. he then made his way to the end of the line. liam was then up. just like him, it was shot after shot. up next, was scott. he tossed the ball, earning laughs from the team as the ball hit the metal post.

stiles and isaac were thriving. scott? not so much. "isn't one of the best on the team supposed to be...good?"

odette observed as the three boys spoke to themselves away from the team. they talked for a bit and odette went into action as she saw scott's eyes glow their ruby red.