𝟎𝟔| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅

"YOU know she's gonna kill us, right? and she'll let liam help her, too" stiles spoke, pacing the room with his best friend

"YOU know she's gonna kill us, right? and she'll let liam help her, too" stiles spoke, pacing the room with his best friend. "i know! we just...we just need to talk to her before she sees him" as their ears picked up the sound of a car entering the driveway, they both visibly started to panic. "you are gonna talk to her. i wasn't the one who kidnapped him!"

"but you're still here so you're aiding! which makes you an accomplice!" the sound of keys jingling as the front door unlocked set the panic tenfold. "oh my god, we're gonna die"

as the footsteps neared to the room, both boys let out a sigh of relief as the lahey they weren't terrified of stood at the door. "yo" they all snapped their heads at the sound of the front door opening and closing. the lahey they were terrified of had arrived. "scott? stiles?" the girl stood at the door, next to her brother.

"where's liam, is he okay?" at the sound of his name, a muffled yelled was heard in scott's bathroom. all head snapped to the bathroom. then one snapped to the two boys in front of her. "you didn't" she made haste to the room, opening the door. upon hearing the struggling yet not seeing anyone, she walked to the tub, pulling back the curtains. liam jumped at the sight of her but at the same time, was relieved???

she was the less crazy one out of all of them, that was for sure. she looked back at the boys, giving them all a look of disbelief. "don't look at me, i got here the same time as you" her twin defended himself. she looked towards the two culprits. "why is he here anyways?!"

__________

"YOU KIDNAPPED HIM!"

"I PANICKED!"

"WELL NO SHIT. WHY?"

"BECAUSE I BIT HIM!" he let out. everyone's eyes widened at the wolf's confession. "BEFORE!..." stiles started, making the three others turn to him. "before you kill us. let us explain" the girl let out an exasperated sigh, running a hand down her face. "i had no choice" scott began. "sean...he pushed liam off the roof of the hospital. i had him by his hands, i swear. then sean started pulling me off. he was going to fall, odie. i...i had no other choice"

she was visibly less angry now. she couldn't be. that's exactly how she, herself turned into a wolf. derek hale was actually the reason why. sophomore year in high school, odette and allison had a stalker. the creeps name was matt daehler. he was actually behind the murders that were happening around beacon hills at the time.

he controlled jackson whitmore, being able to morph the boy into a kanima. a reptile like lizard man with a paralyzing venom. matt made the boy impale odette with his tail. she was going to die. if it wasn't for her falling right next to a paralyzed derek. the girl would have never gotten saved. she was bleeding out. there was no other choice. stiles was the only other witness to the girl getting bit. he, too was paralyzed and was laid on the hale wolf.