Acolyte

The young boy named Hax that Raven was assigned stared at her with wide eyes.
"What can you do?" She asked the young boy and placed a paper wad on the floor.
Hax closed his eyes and began to move the paper ball around on the floor but never lifted it in the air.
"Can you try lifting it?" Raven asked.
"I can't." Hax sadly replied.
"Why not?"
"I don't know. All I can do is move it side to side."
Hax replied.
"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Please don't mumble. I hate it when people mumble. How about this." She said and plucked a hair off of his head and placed it on the ground.
"Lift the hair off the ground. It's much smaller and lighter. Surely you can do that." She said and backed away.

Hax tried to lift the hair, the small brown hair started to rise in the air but not by Hax's doing. Raven was behind him doing it herself.
"I'm doing it!" Hax said while opening his eyes.
"Good now let it go." She said and dropped the hair herself.
"Now do it again. You know you can do it so no reason to doubt yourself." She reassured him and this time she let him do it completely on his own.
The hair floated in the air, then the paper wad, then a small messenger droid.

Raven considered her first day with Hax a success and the child wasn't as bad as she thought.
"All troopers head to launch bay, a rebel ship is being pulled in by the tractor beam. Be on alert." The intercom spoke over the whole ship.

Hax stared at Raven with confusion in his eyes.
"They are probably looking for the Death Stars plans." She reassured the young boy.
"We'll let's help them." Hax said.
"My father has this under control Hax. If he needs us he'll get us." Raven told Hax who sighed sadly.
"But I want to help." He argued.
"Hax! Don't argue with me!" Darth Ren snapped at her Acolyte.

***

After a while of Raven working with Hax a storm trooper barges in, "Darth Ren, Darth Vader has requested your presence on the rebel ship."

Raven looked at Hax and told him to stay put. Raven left Hax and went with the trooper to assist her father.

***

"Darth Ren, I need you to find the plans that were transmitted to this ship." Darth Vader said.

Raven understood and went on the hunt for the plans. She knew that her father knew that she was closer to the force than him.

Raven interrogated each member and kept getting closer and closer to the answer when a feeling rushed through her. A feeling of anxiety, fear, and loneliness. Raven released the rebel from her grip to focus on this terrifying feeling. She transferred her thoughts from the rebels to her feelings.

She closed her eyes and felt the force lead her thoughts.

"Hax!" Raven yelled and left the rebels and her father standing their clueless. "Raven! Get back here." Darth Vader yelled to his daughter. Raven ignored the calls from her father and stormed the ship looking for Hax.

Raven trudged down the halls worriedly for her Acolyte.

a faint high-pitched scream was heard from down the hall. Raven raced towards the scream.

Raven turned the corner and found the small child on the floor with blood running from his arm.

She examined the child for any other injuries then she saw a figure draped in a white robe running ahead. Raven tripped the figure using the force and the figure looked back at raven who was crouched beside Hax.

The figure who was a woman stared at Raven with Curiosity. The woman had dark brown hair just like ravens. As Raven's stare went on, something began to change in Raven. She felt like she'd been in this situation or seen this person before.

The Woman in white felt the same way. Neither of them broke their trance until Hax told Raven, "She shot me."

The woman got up and ran around the corner. Raven chased after her until she lost her. Raven gave up on the mysterious woman and went to reunite with Hax.

***

"I thought I told you to stay put!" Raven snapped at Hax.

"I thought you would need help." He responded.

"No you didn't think Hax! You listen to me! I told you to stay there so that means you stay there!" Raven yelled. "Trooper! Take him to the med bay. Don't let him out of your sight. He cant be trusted to be by himself." Raven said as she stared at Hax.

"Yes Darth Ren." The nearest trooper replied and walked Hax out of eye view.

***