trust

The star fleet completed the jump to the planet Hoth. The planet was as white as a piece of blank paper. The cold snow that covered the ground sent chills up Ravens spine. Raven was informed to stay on the ship by her father even though she disagreed. Raven wanted to have some fun. She didn't want to sit in the command room waiting for her next orders. She was tired of sticking to doing what she was told. She brought Hax into the bridge to sit with her.
"What are we doing here?" Hax asked, curious to if he'll get to explore the planet.
"We're here to take down a rebel base. It'll only take a moment." Raven explained. She wanted to do something with Hax but didn't know what.

A thought finally came to her.
"Hax, I want you to focus on my feelings instead of your own today. I want you to tell me what I'm feeling." She said.
The small boy grabbed her slim hand and closed his eyes.
Raven tried to move her thoughts to her mother.
Gentle. Beautiful. Kind.
Of course Raven never knew her mother but these are the few things she's picked up over the years from her fathers rare talks about her.
"Your thinking of your mother. You feel sad."
Raven was surprised that Hax had completed the task so quickly.
Hax continued talking, "your also confused. Your thinking about someone named...yoda?" He said.
Raven quickly put her hand over his mouth. Hax's eyes shot open with confusion.
"Don't say that name." She whispered hoping no one heard the young boy.
"Why not?" He whispered back.
"I don't know yet. But when I figure out, I'll tell you." She said softly.
***
Raven was pacing the command room waiting to hear from her father or the fleet when a feeling rushed over her.
"General. I will be back." Raven informed the commanding general.
Then General began to argue but Raven had already left to find a quiet place.

Raven rushed down the hall.
follow the x wing to the Dagobah system
"what?" she asked out loud forgetting that the voice was in her head.
Raven thought, what x wing? when? by myself? Dagobah?
but the voice just repeated with no more information. Raven huffed.
"fine! i'll follow the x wing." she said and threw her hands up in the air and stormed off to the hangar bay.
***
Raven, sitting in her TIE fighter waited patiently for the voice to tell her something or for her to see something.
Yet nothing.
After hours of waiting multiple ships we're coming from the planet. Resistance ships, not Imperial ships. Raven grabbed the controllers of the fighter,
wait, young one.
the voice instructed her.
Raven huffed and threw her self back in her seat.
"do this. do that. nananana." Raven mimicked. Raven watched as all the fun passed her by.
The imperial and rebel ships were firing at each other. But in the end the rebel ships jumped to hyperspace.
"look. you let them get away. if i was out there we would've got them." Raven said aloud. After all the fighting had died down and Raven was about to head to the star destroyer when a single x wing  existed the atmosphere.
follow.
***
Raven came out of hyperspace and entered the Dagobah system. The x wing was no where in sight. Raven turned off the tracking beacon and started towards the swampy planet.
***
"oh crap." Raven remarked as she heard the TIE fighter cracking and sinking into the swamp. She jumped out and ran to the closet tree. She watched as the TIE fighter slowly submerged.

"R2! R2!" she heard a voice yell from a distance. Raven quietly began to trek towards the voice.
"the x wing!" she whispered and ducked closer to the ground.
She looked over the fallen tree and saw a young male her age shaking his head at the swamp. Raven looked around confused at what he was looking at but she then saw the droids camera sticking out from the murky water.

The two walked further into the trees and Raven followed quietly.
Raven imagined what would happen if her father found out that she could hear obi wan.
Horrible thoughts snuck into her mind.
death.
my father wouldn't kill me she thought he wouldn't. would he? she doubted her fathers love .
he wouldn't.
she ended the conversation with her self on that note and left those thoughts in the back of her mind.
***
The man and droid were eating but Raven didn't bring any food. So she sat in the trunk of a hollow tree and shut her eyes. Thinking of her mother again.
Her warm embrace. Her gentle voice. She often envisioned her mother looking like an herself but older and prettier. Based off of her father very few words.

"Aheheheh" she heard a weird gruff but high voice cackle. She peeked to look at what was making that noise and it was a small green animal talking to the boy.

"He looks disturbed." Raven sarcastically said after looking at the boys annoyed face.
"me you will follow." the animal told the boy as he scuffled along the ground.
***
The green thing lived in a small tan hut. Raven went to a hole in the hut and peeked around. There was a fire and something cooking over it.
Raven was starving.

"eat you can." the animal said.
Raven ducked not knowing if he was talking to the boy or not.
"talking to you i am Raven." Raven was shocked and didn't know if she should go.
trust him
she felt obi wan say.
Raven slowly walked through the small hole. She made eye contact with the boy and saw him reach for his lightsaber. Raven did the same in self defense, but before activating them the animal said, "those needed are not."
why is he speaking in riddles?
She thought.
The boy lifted his hand off of his lightsaber and so did Raven, slowly but eventually she did.

"eat, eat." the animal said.
"no really i'm okay." the boy said still staring at Raven.
"i'll take some." she stated.
She grabbed a wooden bowl and took a spoonful of whatever was in the pot and took a bite. The boy grabbed some after her.
"oh my gosh! what is in this!" she exclaimed.
The green thing shrugged his shoulders and began to cackle.