Old Protector

After watching his whole world explode, Hax has remained tucked away in himself.

"Imagine yourself squeezing my throat. Close your eyes and focus on your hands blocking my airway." Raven explained to Hax trying to get him to choke her by using the force. Hax closed his eyes and followed Ravens instructioned. His small hand slowly rose and he squinted his eyes. Yet Raven felt nothing.

"I cant." he said and his hand dropped and eyes opened.

Raven walked out into the hall, "Trooper!" she called waiting for a stormtrooper to come running around the corner.

"Yes Darth Ren?" He breathed.

"I need you to help Hax." she told him breifly explained the task.

"trooper-7256k at your service." he said.

Raven stopped walking. "7256k?"she asked hesistantly.

"Yes. Its me."

"It cant be you. Your on star destroyer 28a. I checked." she argued.

"I got assinged to this star destroyer yesterday. You want proof? Okay, um... when you were little you would do anything for Jaba Juice." The trooper chuckeld. Raven's eyes widened. Raven quickly wrapped her arms around the trooper and he did the same to her.

"I thought id never see you again." she said while embracing his hug.

"so you've been keeping tabs on me?" he asked.

"Maybe." she smiled.

Raven stepped back and the trooper held her at arms length,

"ah look at you! You were just a little nugget when I last saw you. Oh how youve grown." The trooper explained how much he missed seeing Raven.

When Raven was growing up on star destoryers, many stromtroopers were assigned to watch her while vader was doing his buisness. All of them were killed by Vader for loosing Raven. All except 7256k. Over the years Raven grew very fond of him until Vader pulled him off the task because it was time for Raven to grow up. She hadnt seen him in 8 years and shes been waiting for this moment ever since.

"okay so what did you need?" He asked.

"Actually, I dont want you to do it. I need someone else. " Raven said knowing that the task might end badly and he might die.

"Are You sure? I can do it." He reassured.

"Im sure. Just trust me." she said.

"Okay. Ill send a trooper your way." He said and ran off to find another trooper.

***

When the trooper arrived, Raven explained steps to Hax again. The storm trooper just stood there knowing he couldnt save himslef. Hax closed his eyes and his hand rose in the air.

The trooper started to stracth at his throat and then quickly grabbing his throat like he could make it stop. Raven realized quickly why Hax could successfully do it to the trooper, whom he doesnt know, but couldnt do it to Raven.

"Alright release." Raven commanded. The trooper dropped to his knees and breathed loudly.

"Your dissmissed trooper." Raven said.

The trooper quicky left while Raven sat next to Hax.

"Why do you think you could do it to him but not me?" Raven asked the sad and depressed child.

"Because i don't want to be alone, your the only person i have left now." He sniffled.

Raven just stared at the child trying to comprehend what he said. Is this what the darkness does to a child?

As Raven began to speak a Trooper rushed in, "Darth Ren, we have rebels abroad the ship." Raven got up and rushed out but took one last look at the child.

***

Raven went to the bridge, "We believe that they are in the cell blocks" a commander informed her. Raven left the bridge but as she did she felt something rush over her. She stopped in her tracks and listened to her thoughts. She felt the force, but it was revolving around another person. She headed in the opposite direction of the cell blocks and followed her feelings.

She rounded a corner and made eye contact with an old man in a cape. She observed the man and realized that it was Obi Wan Kenobi from her fathers warnings.

"My father told me about you, Obiwan Kenobi." Raven says while activating her lightsaber to prepare for a fight.

"Your father?" Obi wan takes a gasp of realization, "your Padme's daughter." He says with sorrow on his face.

"You do not get to speak my mothers name. You killed her!" Raven yells.

"I killed her? Child, you've been led by lies." Obiwan claims.

"My father would not tell such lies." Raven defends.

"Come with me child. We can give you the life you were meant to have. The one your mother wanted you to have. With your family. " He says and hold out his hand as he deactivated his lightsaber.

"Your the reason she's dead. Your the reason I didn't get that life." Raven tells Obi wan.

"Your father is the cause of your mothers death, not I." Master Kenobi defends.

"LIAR!" Raven yells and lunges at Obiwan who has to reactive his lightsaber to save his life.