troubling thoughts

"back so soon?" yoda asked Raven.
Raven kneeled down beside yoda, "yoda, i need to know something."
"mhm"
"Obi wan said to ask you about my mother."
yoda's stare fixated on luke.
"Troubling you, that is?" he spoke.
"no. I just want to know." she told him.
"mhm" he said, "long story that is. tell you i will not." yoda chuckled but it wasn't very funny to raven.
"I will tell you." Obi wan said. As he finished his sentence a image of Obi wan appeared.
"then why didn't you tell me on the star destroyer?" Raven complained.
"I wanted you to come to yoda." he said.
***
"Your father was supposed to be the chosen one. The jedi who set balance to the force. He was strong with the force and was very powerful. Now your mother was pregnant and anakin began to have these dreams of your mother dying.
Anakin sought more power from the dark side to save your mother. But before he could save her Darth Vader killed your mother. Fortunately she was still able to give birth before she passed. But instead of just you Raven, she gave birth to triplets." Obi finished.
"Triplets? I don't have any siblings." Raven told him.
"Yes you do. And one of them are sitting right next to you." he said.
Ravens eyes widened, and so did Luke's. Both of the kids slowly raised their heads to look at each other.
"i've never seen her my entire life!" Luke exclaimed, "how can we be siblings?" he asked.

Obi wan began to speak, "We believed that if you were separated there would be a less of a chance that he finds you."
"Who's he?" Luke asks Obi wan.
"Darth Vader." Obi Wan told him.
"Why would it be so bad if he found us?" Raven asked knowing that she was raised by Darth vader. Raven knew that Obi wan knows that Darth Vader is her father but she didn't want luke to know cause he was already on edge.
"He would train you in the dark side, maybe even kill you if you were a threat to him."
"What's so bad about a sith Lord?" Raven asked trying to defend herself.
"What's so bad about a sith Lord? These sith Lords burn down towns, kill children, terrorizes families. I mean obi wan just told us that a sith Lord killed our mother! That's what's wrong with sith lords!" Luke exclaims
Raven looks back and realizes she just as bad a luke described. She had turned into the very thing that killed her mother, the only good and stable thing she had in her life.
"Raven," obi wan says and Raven looks at him, "It's not to late. This important thing is that you have conflict. Therefore your still fighting the dark side. Yoda will train you in the ways of the jedi not a sith." He says.
"This is what your mother would want. It broke her heart to know that the love of her life was tempted by the dark side. It would absolutely destroy her if her child was too."
***
Raven knew something was bothering her. That night she began to think through everything that Obi wan said.
But what would father think?
He would kill me.
No he wouldn't. he loves me.
but he also loved my mother and he still killed her.
you don't believe that he killed her do you?
I'm starting too.
I have a brother... and another sibling.
But I don't even know him.
I don't like him.
I wish i never would've met obi wan.
well
now i know the truth.
***
"Now, training starts." yoda yelled in sleeping ravens face. When Raven awoke startled yoda chuckled and waddled away.

Both children were swinging from vines, climbing up vines, lifting rocks, lifting each other, and carrying yoda around on their backs.
Raven thought her training was pointless but she needed to know how she truly felt.
Jedi or sith.

"I think it's kinda cool." Luke said randomly. Raven looked over at him with a confused look on her face, "i mean to have siblings. I grew up an only child on a farm in the middle of a desert."
Raven nodded, pretended to be interested.
"What about you?" he asked her.
Before she responded she remembered to not mention Darth Vader being their father. She had decided to let Obi wan break that to him.
"um i grew up with a man named Xavier by myself on his ship." Raven made a brief story up on the spot.
"wait yoda! Who's the 3rd triplet?" Luke asked yoda. Raven was finally interested in something that was going on. Yoda slowly turned around, "Know you will, very soon." yoda spoke.