Sorrow

"Find the woman!" Raven yelled at the remaining troopers who were standing around.
Raven trudged back to her father who wasn't pleased with her.

Raven used the force and choked the nearest rebel to death. The body fell to the floor and the other rebels eyes began to fill with fear.

Raven narrowed her eyes onto the next rebel.
"Who is the woman in white?" She demanded an answer but did not get one.
Raven snapped his neck and went to the next one.
"Who is she?" She demanded again.
No answer.
Another rebel dead.
Then another.
All because they didn't want to answer the angry Sith Lord.
After the 4th body hit the floor Darth Vader stopped his daughter.
"Raven. This is not important. Find the plans." He spoke.
"But father, I"
"Find the plans!" He interrupted and rushed out of the room.
Raven huffed and took her anger out on the next resistance member.
"Where are the plans." She demanded so it wasn't much of a question.
As the man's face turned a mixture of purple and red Raven searched his thoughts.

Another body hit the floor. 
"The plans aren't here. Inform my father." Raven demands a trooper.

Raven starts to leave the ship when she walks past the woman in white surrounded by troopers.
Both of the women maintain eye contact. Raven can't even read her own feelings. The force  was telling her something that she couldn't quite understand yet. The eye contact broke and Raven left to meditate on her feelings.
***
"Raven. Take Hax to Alderan. Show him the consequences of betrayal. Then when you get back we'll use the Death Star so he can see the full force of it." Vader told his daughter.
She silently agreed and went to find the small child.

Raven found Hax in his quarters playing with a paper ball in the air.
"Get up." Raven said sternly.
"Are you still mad?" Hax asked innocently.
"No I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed. But you'll have your chance to make it up today."
Raven said and left the room assuming that Hax was following him.
"Where are we going Darth Ren?" Hax asked as he began to walk beside the Sith Lord.
"Alderan."
***
On Alderan Raven was assigned to show Hax the consequences of betrayal. But her herself didn't quite knew what that meant.

While the Sith Lord and her Acolyte walked the streets of Alderan Raven noticed that the people went inside once they saw her. The people feared Raven but she didn't know how she felt about that.
"Where are all the people?" Hax asked.
"I don't know." Raven said.

After turning some corners they found themselves in a dark alley way or in some market.
"Okay Hax. This is what happens when you betray the government." Raven said and sat her Acolyte down on the crate.
Raven walked a few yards from Hax until she found a Keelo fruit stand. Keelo fruits were banned from markets. Only used for the Empires trade.
"Are these Keelo fruits?" Raven asked to confirm.
"Yes. How many would you like?" A man asked softly not noticing who she was.
The man began turning purple. Raven was choking the man but no one noticed because the market was so busy. The only person who saw was Hax, but he could care less.

Raven rejoined Hax, "do you understand the consequence of betraying the Empire?"
"Yes."
"Good."
"Hax?" A child's voice rang out.
Hax and Raven redirected their attention to a child a few years older than Hax who was walking towards them. Then more children started coming.
"Hax! We've missed you!"
"Where have you been?"
"Who is that?"
Questions quickly arose.
Raven realized that these were Hax's friends, he must be from Alderan.
Raven left Hax to answer the questions, "the Empire, Raven, Sith Lord, Acolyte, star Destroyer." Raven heard all of them as answers.

"Hax we're leaving." Raven said after Hax got to catch up with his friends.
Hax quickly followed Raven without saying another word.
***
Raven fumbles around with her feelings. She just saw how happy Hax's friends made him and know he has to watch their planet blow up.
Raven stopped walking and kneeled down beside the boy before they entered the viewing room.

"Hax listen, your going to see something that your not going to like. I need you to stay strong and keep your feelings inside until Darth Vader is watching anymore."
Hax didn't fully understand his master but he shook his head.

They entered the viewing room and stood informs of a big glass window. Darth Vader joined the two.
"Now." Vader breathed.

A few seconds after Vader spoke, a light beam shot from the Death Star and struck the planet below. The planet began to burn and crumble, Raven looked at Hax out of the side of her eye. She saw a singular tear roll down his face. Raven used the force and forced the tear back into his eye.

They watched the planet turn into nothing. Vader left without saying a word. Raven rushed Hax out of the room into their training room.
Hax started crying all his tears. He jumped into Ravens arms and caught Raven off guard.
Raven patted the boys back uncomfortably until she felt his pain. She hugged the boy more tightly and swayed back and forth until he could stop crying.
"It's okay." She whispered.