Truth

After a day of training Luke had a feeling that Leia Organa was in trouble.
"Yoda i have to go."
"not complete, training is." Yoda said.
"But Leia is in trouble. I'll come back to complete my training. But i have to go." He told Yoda without letting Yoda respond.
Yoda looked at Raven expecting her to say something.
"what?"
"complete training, are you?" he asked her.
"yes. For my mother." she said confidently. The first thing Raven had been confident about in awhile.
***
As luke's ship faded from view Raven turned back to Yoda, "What's next?" She asked.
"Dagobah cave." Yoda spoke softly. He began to waddled away.
"Dagobah Cave? What about it?"
Yoda didn't answer Raven. He stopped at the entrance to the cave and turned to her.
"enter, you must." he said.
"It's cold Yoda. Something wrong."
Yoda didn't respond.
Raven slowly began to enter the cave when Yoda pulled her lightsaber off of her sash.
"hey what if i need that?"
"weapons, you will not need."
Raven continued to walk down the dark cave.
***
Raven could hear the wails of a baby. She ventured further down to see a beautiful woman holding a baby. The baby was crying and then 2 more babies joined in on the wailing. Raven looked behind her and saw obi wan holding 2 more babies. A smile crept across Ravens face as she realized who the woman was.
It was her mother.
She kept her eyes on her mother until she noticed her eyes began to flood with tears. Raven almost went to talk to her but she heard the deep robotic inhaling and exhaling come up behind her.
"Father?" she whispered.
He walked by her and ignited his lightsaber, Raven's mother screamed and she watched her father kill her right in front of her eyes.
Darth Vader left the baby and obi wan was no where to be found.
With tears falling down Ravens cheeks Darth Vader turned to her. He began to hurriedly approach her.
"Father? what are you doing?" she asked hesitantly while stepping away.
"I am not your father. You have betrayed me." He said.
"And you betrayed my mother." she said. She held out her hand, Raven used the force to pull her lightsaber from Yoda's side.
When the saber struck her hand she ignited it and began to attack Vader.
She struck him with anger, hate, and envy. But she remembered Yoda's words.
Not for revenge but for protection.

Raven stopped attacking vader and only shielded herself from his strikes. "I'm not going to fight you father." she said.

"your weak!" he told her.
"no i'm stronger then i ever have been!" she said and struck Vader down but only to realize he was never there.
***
"ready, you are." Yoda told Raven as she approached him in the same spot she left him.
"ready for what master yoda?" she asked.
"completed training, you have. Help Luke, you must."
"I don't know where he is." Raven remarked.
"you will know. hmm" he said and closed his eyes.
Raven sat down in front of yoda and crossed her legs.
she placed her hands on her legs and closed her eyes.
She pulled her wandering mind back to focus on luke.
Brother, Family, Mother, Luke.
She saw luke flying into a world with clouds all around.
"Bespin." She said aloud.
"good." yoda told her, "now go."
Raven stood up and ran to her TIE fighter.
***