New Friend

Chapter 1- New Friend

Amelia watched as the 'Welcome to Charming' signed flew past her window

Amelia watched as the 'Welcome to Charming' signed flew past her window. She had chosen to drive needing the time to clear her mind. She was nervous to say the least. She hadn't seen her brother in a few years even though they kept in contact. Being a Shield agent had made it hard for her to take time away to visit him. She eventually reached Teller-Morrow Automotive and pulled her car into the lot. She parked her car next to the line of bikes and just hoped for the best. She climbed out of the car and slipped her sunglasses onto her head. She noticed two guys and walked up to them. "Hey, I'm looking for Happy Lowman? Any idea on where I can find him?" Tig and Jax looked at each other than at her "Who's askin'?" Tig questioned and before Amelia could respond Happy walked out of the office.

"Amelia?" Happy questioned which caused her to turn around "Hey Hap." She replied as Happy quickly embraced his sister. She squeezed him tightly before the two pulled away from each other. "What are you doing here?" He questioned "Finally got some time away from work, figured it's been a while so I came for a visit." She responded and he just nodded. Amelia  suddenly remembered the two guys standing there "Sorry about that. I'm Amelia, Happy's younger sister" She said as she looked at the two. Her eyes landed on Jax as she instantly found him attractive but quickly looked away. "Nice to meet you Amelia, I'm Tig and this is Jax." Tig said as he nodded at her. She gave the two of them a soft smile. She then looked back at Happy. "Do you have somewhere I can stay? I'm planning on staying around for a bit." She asked and he nodded "You can stay in my room." She then proceeded to follow him into the clubhouse. Jax watched as Amelia walked away. He was intrigued by her already. Tig shoved him in the arm and the two got back to work.

Up Next...
Amelia gets settled into town and debates if she wants to move out to Charming. What happens when she slow grows closer to the VP of samcro?