First date

Chapter 6- First Date

   Once Amelia arrived home she quickly changed into comfortable clothing and fell asleep

   Once Amelia arrived home she quickly changed into comfortable clothing and fell asleep. By the time she had woke up it was night time and that's when her phone began to ring. She looked at the caller ID to see it was Sam "Hey Wilson. How does the search for Bucky go?"Amelia question "Hey Lowman, haven't found much. It's like he fell off the face of the planet but I'm going to keep searching." Sam replied "I'll start searching out this way tomorrow, I know how much this means to Steve. If I find anything out I'll make sure to let you and Steve know. Keep me updated on your end yeah?" Amelia said to him "Will do. Stay safe out there Lowman." Sam said before hanging up. Amy tossed her phone to the side and rubbed her eyes. She climbed out of the bed and placed some jeans on keeping her college sweatshirt on. She sent a text to Happy saying she was going to bring some pizza by to the clubhouse for everyone. She picked up a few pies and headed to the clubhouse.

Once she pulled up the clubhouse she was greeted by Jax who offered to help carry in the pizzas after giving her a kiss on her cheek. She gave him a soft smile then headed inside with him "I come bearing food" She announced to the group, everyone shouting out thank you. She placed the pizzas down and tapped Happy on his shoulder "Hey, can we talk?" She knew she should probably mention her date with Jax. Happy had no say in wether the date happened or not seeing as Amelia was a grown adult. Happy grunted in response and followed Amelia outside "Look I know you'll probably be against this but Jax asked me out on a date and I said yes." Amelia said as soon as the two got outside "I get you're my brother Happy but I'm starting to like Jax." She looked up at Happy who nodded "I may not approve but you're a grown adult Amy, I can't control who you date. However if he hurts you I have no problem hurting him." He said before pulling Amelia into a hug. "Thanks Happy." She mumbled into his chest before pulling away. The two went back inside and Amelia took a seat next to Jax and ate some pizza while hanging out with everyone for the night.

   The next day came along and it was almost time for Amelia's date with Jax. She was internally freaking out seeing as she does not remember the last time she went out on a date. Jax had told her to dress nice but casual. She had spent most of the day trying to track down leads in finding Bucky but so far came up empty handed. She checked herself out in her mirror as she was dressed in a nice pair of jeans, a button up shirt and her boots. She still had no idea where the two were going but was excited. She eventually heard a knock on her front door and grabbed her purse before opening up the door "Hi" She said with a smile to Jax who smiled back at her "Ready to go doll?" He responded as he held out a hand to her "I am, does this mean I get to know where we are going?" She said as she took his hand and locked up her front door "Nope sweetheart that's a surprise." Amelia followed him out to his bike and climbed on after him. She held onto him tightly as he drove off.

They eventually reached their destination and it was a carnival. Amelia smiled as the two climbed off of his bike. "This was the surprise? I love it. I haven't been to carnival since I was a kid." Amelia said as she took Jax's hand in hers. "I was hoping you would, come on let's go have some fun." Jax said and the two headed towards everything. The two spent a few hours laughing and going on rides, Jax had even won her a stuffed dinosaur. With all the recent events between New York and DC it was the most fun Amelia has had in a while. The two eventually left the carnival and drove back to Amelia's house. Once they got there Jax walked Amelia up to her front door "I had a lot of fun Jax. I enjoyed being with you" Amelia said softly as she faced him "I had fun too doll. I want to take you out again, that's if I've changed your mind at all" She nodded at his statement "You definitely did. Goodnight Jax." She said before quickly pecking his lips and going into her house. She closed her front door and leaned against it, smiling like an idiot. Jax stood outside her door with a grin on his face. He then left her house and headed back to his place. Both could already tell their feelings for each other are growing more.

Up Next..
Jax and Amelia begin to get closer and their feelings grow stronger. What happens when she slowly becomes entwined in the samcro world?