Should I stay?

Chapter 2- Should I stay?

   Amelia follows Happy into the clubhouse and is instantly met with the smell of cigarettes and booze

Amelia follows Happy into the clubhouse and is instantly met with the smell of cigarettes and booze. She glanced around and noticed the mug shots on the wall but didn't say anything. She knew some of what samcro did but never questioned her brother about it. "Well who's this you got with ya Hap?" Juice questioned which caught her attention to the group of men surrounding the bar. "This is Amelia, my younger sister. She's off limits." Happy said in reply. Amelia waved to everyone "Hi. It's nice to meet everyone." Chibs, Bobby and Juice all introduced themselves, all curious about Happy's sister.

Time slowly began to pass by as Amelia settled into Charming. She hadn't planned on staying for more than a few days but she thought about possibly staying in Charming for good. After the events of New York she hadn't plan on going back to SHIELD right away. She was not even entirely sure she wanted to go back, sure she loved everything she did there but she wanted a break. She sat at the bar inside the clubhouse as she flipped through listing for houses. She felt someone touch her shoulder which instantly caused her to turn around only to see it was Jax.

"What are you looking at doll?" Jax asked. Amelia slowly noticed over the last couple of days that Jax was one for flirting but she just pushed it to the side. Sure she found Jax attractive but she was scared of falling from him."Houses for sale or rent. Thinking about staying in Charming, not one hundred percent sure yet." Jax nodded then proceeded to sit down next to her "If you want, Clay does not have us doing anything today. I can help take you around to look at places." Amelia looked over at him and thought about it for a second, she knew Happy told her to stay away from the guys but she was an adult and could do as she pleased. "Really? yeah that would be great. I just need to shower so let's meet up in about twenty minutes?" She asked as she got up from the bar stool and headed to Happy's dorm room to get ready. Jax just nodded before heading to his own dorm room.

Amelia took a quick shower then got dressed in a pair of jeans and plain tank top. She tossed on her sneakers then headed back out to the bar area to meet up with Jax. Jax smiled at the girl as she walked up to him. "So my car or your bike?" She asked as she looked into his eyes then looked away. "My bike." He said as the two walked out of the clubhouse. The two passed Gemma on the way out and Jax told her to call him if he was needed for anything. Amelia and Gemma have spoken briefly since her arrival in Charming. Once they reached his bike, Jax  handed Amelia is helmet which she gracefully took. After the two climbed on he drove out of the Teller-Morrow parking lot. The two then began their search in finding a house for Amelia. She didn't have many requirements for what she wanted in a house. The two spent a few hours looking at house and had stopped for food as well. Eventually they landed at house that Amelia saw as the one she wanted. It wasn't to far from the shop and it was just the right size. She had put in an offer and her offer was quickly accepted. She was beyond happy. After finalizing everything for the house, her and Jax headed back to Teller-Morrow. Once the the two arrived, the shop had closed for the day and everyone was getting ready for the party.

"You plan on staying for the party?" Jax asked as the two climbed off of his bike. "Just for a while yeah, not much of a partier." Amelia said as she walked towards the clubhouse. She greeted a few of the guys before heading off to change. After she had changed she found Happy to tell him about her staying "Hey Hap. I wanted to talk to you before the party gets all crazy. I found a house and I'm planning on staying in Charming." Happy looked at his sister and nodded "It will be good to have you around." He said before pulling into a side hug. She smiled up at her brother before heading over to the bar. She ordered a drink from the prospect then leaned against the bar as the clubhouse began to fill up with people. She thanked him and began to say hi to whoever she knew which wasn't many people. She eventually found Jax in the sea of people near the pool table "Hey Jax, just wanted to thank you again for helping me look for a house earlier. I appreciate it." Jax smiled at her then nodded "No problem at all doll." Jax wrapped his arm around her shoulder as he introduced her to Opie. After the three talked for a while Jax and Amelia walked off as the two of them continued their conversation. The two had yet to notice Happy watching as they talked. Happy knew he couldn't keep his sister away from SAMCRO seeing as she was now moving to Charming but the last thing he wanted was her to get involved with any of them. He did not want to watch his sister get hurt.

UP NEXT...
Jax and Amelia slowly start to becoming closer to one another but she's afraid of getting to close. Amelia gets called off to DC which end up revealing some of her secrets.