Samcro

Chapter 7- Samcro

Amelia woke up the next morning with a smile on her face

Amelia woke up the next morning with a smile on her face. She had decided she should let herself be happy for once. However she was still scared, scared of how Jax and her brother would react. She shook the thought of her head and climbed out of bed. She took a shower before heading downstairs. She quickly made herself breakfast as she looked for any leads on Bucky. She sipped her coffee as her phone began to buzz. She picked it up and noticed it was Jax calling. She answered it as she slipped her phone between her ear and shoulder "Hey Jax" She said. "Hey darling, Happy was hurt. Chibs needs help patching him up. I wouldn't have called you unless I had another choice." Jax told her and her face fell. "I'm on my way." Amelia said before hanging up the phone. She grabbed her keys and tossed on her shoes, grabbing her medical supplies on the way out the door. There was a few times she would have to patch up fellow shield agents so she always had medical supplies.

Amelia quickly jumped into her car and drove to the clubhouse. She didn't care if she was breaking speeding laws, the only thing that mattered was that her brother would be okay. Once she arrived at the clubhouse she parked her car next to the row of bikes and ran into the clubhouse. As soon as she got inside she was greeted with the sight of her brother on the pool table as Chibs tried to patch him up. Jax noticed her and went over to her. She let out a small sigh as she noticed Jax, thankfully he was unharmed. "What happened?" She questioned "Meeting gone south." Jax replied and she nodded in reply. She understood Jax could only tell her so much about the club. She then ran over to the pool table "Where do you need me Chibs." She said as she tossed her bag onto the ground and put on gloves. "There's a bullet lodge into his shoulder, I need you to get it out lass" Chibs told her and she nodded. She looked down at Happy "Hap, Can you hear me? It's me Amelia. I'm gonna help Chibs fix you up okay?" She told him as she can tell her brother was somewhat out of it due to the pain. Happy grunted in returned. Sure he didn't want her there but he was thankfully for her. Amelia got to work on the bullet in his shoulder while Chibs patched the one in Happy's thigh.

Eventually the two managed to patch Happy up. Amelia sighed and took off the gloves tossing them to the floor. "He should up and good again hopefully within a week but he needs to stay on bed rest in the mean time. Which means no riding." Amelia stated as she looked at Jax who nodded in response "We'll keep him here where Chibs can keep an eye on him." She nodded and looked over at Chibs "Thanks for the help lass" Chibs said to her and she gave him a small smile "No problem. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to use Hap's dorm room and clean up." Amelia stated before walking off. Amelia reached Happy's dorm room and walked in as she headed straight towards the bathroom. She stripped her shirt off as it had ended up covered up in blood and stole one of Happy's samcro shirts. She then began to scrub her arms and hands. She worried about her brother and all of the guys in the club. Sure she was only told limited information but they quickly became her family. While lost in thought she felt arms wrap around her waist and she relaxed into them once she was realized it was Jax.

"You okay darling?" Jax questioned as Amelia rinsed off her arms "I'm okay, I just worry about all of you." She said as she turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know you can't tell me much about what you guys do but just promise me you'll always have my brothers back?" She questioned and Jax nodded in response "I'll always have his back babe." Amelia gave him a soft smile before giving him a kiss. After a few moments the two pulled away from each other "Come over for dinner tonight? I'll make dinner and we can just watch a movie after?" Amelia asked as she looked up at Jax "I'll be there doll." Jax responded and she smiled "I have to stop at the grocery store but I'll see you later." She pulled away from him and grabbed her stuff. She kissed his cheek then left the room. She walked over to Chibs "Keep me update on Hap, yeah?" Chibs nodded "Will do" Amelia gave him a small smile then left the clubhouse.

Up Next...
Amelia gets invited to her first family dinner! Hopefully everything will go as planned or will it?