chapter 3: The log cabin

A few days past and all i could think about is Jeremy. Elena invited us all up to her families old log cabin up in the woods for the weekend to celebrate new beginnings. She's trying her hardest to live a normal life and this is how she copes, by being with her friends, so we have to be there for her.

I pack my cutest bikinis as there is the lake next to the cabin and there is also a hot tub. I was excited to Jeremy, see if i could tease him a little more. I was also excited to see Caroline and Stefan. They had gone away, as friends, on a cruise to get away from mystic falls but we all know they are way more than friends. We all needed a break from mystic falls. Matt went with Rebekah travelling round the world. I saw them one time whilst i was in Prague we all had lunch together.

The weekend approaches fast, my alarm blaring out as i press snooze for another 10 minutes. We had to wake up early as it takes a few hours to drive there. I finally dragged myself out of bed and got ready. First shower, then hair, makeup, clothes and finally i was ready. i wasn't wearing anything special just joggers and a crop top. My makeup was subtle  but noticeable. My hair hung in loose curls still wet from the shower as i brushed through the knots. I grabbed my bag and said goodbye to my Dad. Bonnie was coming too but she was getting a ride with Caroline and Stefan. I however was going with Elena, Damon and Jer.

I arrived at Elena's. They were all sat on the porch waiting for me.
"Finally she's here" Damon says sarcastically
"nice to see you too Damon" i say smiling.
Jeremy glimpses over and smiles. His hair was all messy from just waking up and he was wearing checked pyjama pants. I laughed a little as he walked over towards the car.
"nice pants" i whispering and giggling a little.
"i wore them just for you, i knew they'd make you laugh" he says grinning cutely. He was quite the charmer.

I went to sit in the front with Elena but Damon said he was driving so i was stuck in the back with Jeremy. I mean i wasn't complaining but i did want some more leg room.

Half an hour in and me and Jeremy had been giving each other quick smirks then looking back out the windows. He made me blush when he wasn't even trying too.

"oh shit!" i say realising something.
"i forgot my slippers" i say smiling but shaking my head.
"i knew you'd forget something" Elena says smiling

I looked over at Jeremy, he was digging through someone's bag looking for something. Seconds later he pulls out these ridiculous yellow slipper with a cute little duck head on the end.

"Look what i found in Damon's bag" he says trying to hold in his laughter.
"you can borrow these" he says handing them to me. I burst out laughing almost crying with laughter.

"loving the slippers Damon, there very manly" i say sarcastically trying to stop laughing. I look over and Jeremy is still laughing hysterically which makes me laugh even more.
"It's a good job i'm driving otherwise i'd of ripped both your heads off right now" Damon says sternly. Me and Jeremy both look at each other holding our noses trying not to let laughter slip out from us. He was too funny.

It had been about 2 hours and all me and Jeremy had done is wind Damon up and laugh. I'm surprised he didn't kill us both. We stopped at a gas station and both Elena and Damon go in to grab food.

"i'm excited for this weekend trip i think it will be really fun" i say smiling at Jeremy.
"Your the only one who will make this trip be the best" he says grinning. His hand slowly moved over to my thigh where he sits it there stroking up and down with his thumb.

"Your so sweet jer" i say blushing a load as i couldn't get over the fact where his hand was placed. My feelings grew stronger as we became closer but my guilt also grew stronger as i knew if it carries on i'd have to tell Elena.
His hand still resting on my thigh i look up at him. He's writing something on the steamed window. J+B was spelt out on window. As he looks at it and smiles.
"That is so cheesy" i say laughing at his cute face as he smiles back.