chapter 4: The hot tub

After a few minutes later i follow Jeremy back outside but this time sitting opposite him next to Elena. I tried not to look over at him but i couldn't help it. As soon as I saw his face, i glanced over and he looked miserable all because of me.

"you okay Bea?" Elena asks quietly trying to be heard over everyone else but speaking softly.
"yeh yeh i'm fine" i say trying to hide my real feelings.

"what's up with Jer?" Elena asks looking over at him. I look over too. He's sat staring into the fire biting his nails with an angry look across his face. I try think of something on the spot to tell Elena. I didn't want to lie to her but i had to.

"He's just in a sulk because i told him he couldn't have any more alcohol" I say slightly laughing trying to hide the actual truth. She looks at me smiling.
"Thank you" Elena says leaning over and hugging me.
"For what?" i say confusingly.
"For being there for me and for being honest and just overall being a good friend." she says hugging me even tighter. At that moment i just wanted to cry. I hadn't been honest to her at all, or a good friend.
"Your welcome" i say trying to hold back my tears.

A few hours later, one by one, everyone starts to head up until it was me and Elena last.
"I'm going to head up now" Elena says grabbing her blanket and stroking my back.
"Okay, i'll be in soon." i say taking a swing of my beer. I was slightly tipsy but i didn't care, i was too upset to carry on sober.

I head towards the hot tub and strip off until i'm stood in my rose-coloured bikini. I quickly hop in and slowly start to warm up. I sit my head back closing my eyes as i feel tears prick them slowly. I don't know what i'm doing. I do like Jeremy but my friendship is more important but my feelings were strong for him. The more i thought about it the more i cried and the more i drank the more i felt sorry for myself.

Suddenly, i heard a door open. My head shoots to the side and i see Jeremy stood at the door walking closer to me. I take a quick drink of my beer before throwing it out of the hot tub and facing the other way. I don't know why i was acting like this. He's the one who should be mad.

I see him take his clothes off so he is just in his trunks.
He quickly hops in and sits next to me splashing me a little.

"Are you okay?" he says looking over at me. I face the other way trying to wipe my tears.
"i'm fine Jer, why are you here?" i say not even looking at him. He turns my head with his hands so i'm facing him. He looks me in the eyes and slowly raises his hands stroking the tears off my face with his thumb whilst cupping my cheeks.
"Don't cry, i won't be able to see this pretty face" he says stroking away the tears gently.
I cant help but smile at him. He was such a gentleman.

"I just don't know what to do, i feel like a bad friend but i don't want to hide my feeling either" i say looking deeply into his eyes. He looks at me like he feels bad for me.
"Do whatever feels right" he says cupping my cheeks. And at that moment all the feelings coming rushing back to me. The way he grabbed my thigh on the way here, the way he grabbed my hips at the gym and even the way he compliments me everyday and never fails to put a smile on my face. The adrenaline kicks in. The feeling of liking Jeremy so much kicks in.

"You know what, if i'm gonna feel bad about anything it's gonna be this" I say as i lift myself up to sit on top of Jeremy grabbing his face. My hips sat directly on top of his legs sliding closer to his chest. His hands move to my waist as i straddle him slowly moving my face closer to his. In a matter of seconds, our lips smash together in the most passionate, romantic kiss. My hands move to his hair messing it up even more as our kiss deepens, getting lost in the moment as his hands move down to my thighs. I pull away trying to catch my breath as i look deeply in his eyes.

"We so don't work together" i say giggling as he smiles back but without even a second gone by he pulls me back into a kiss moving his hands to cup my cheeks as my hands run down along his abs. His kisses move down to my neck passionately kissing on different spots. We both pull out breathing heavily after our long lasting kiss, both staring at each other for a few seconds.

"You don't know how long i've wanted to kiss you" He says laughing pulling me in for a small kiss again smiling through it.
"That was amazing" i say still breathing heavily.
"really took your breath away" he says smirking as i laugh at him still sat on top of him as my legs wrapped around his back and both our chests pressed against each other.

"Your not gonna regret this are you?" he says with a concerned look on his face.
" i mean you said we don't work together" he says looking even more worried.
"I meant what i said, and i want to try make it work but i just i don't know what to tell your sister" i say whilst climbing off him.
"you tell her you have the biggest crush on me ever" he says grinning. I laugh back at him as i climb out and run inside to grab my towel.

He follows me in as we both sit in-front of the indoor fire trying to keep warm. He sits closer to me and i lean my head on his shoulder.
"i could get used to this" i say staring into the dreamy fire as my eyes start to flutter close.
"Don't be going to sleep beautiful, you've got to get dry first" he says lifting me up.

We both walk up the steps as his hand gripped mine as he followed behind me. We stood at the top of the stairway where each door led to different rooms. Jeremy leans closer gently grabbing my chin to raise my head. I stand up on my tip toes trying to meet my lips with his.

He slowly pulled me into a gentle kiss as he pulled away shortly after.
"i wish i could spend the whole night with you" i say pouting my lips as he smiles slightly nodding his head. I could see he did too.
"Night Bea" he says smiling, looking directly into my eyes.
"Night Gilbert" I say with a huge grin on my face.

I walk over to my room trying not to wake bonnie as i try to get changed. I slightly let out a quiet scream as i just kissed Jeremy and it was amazing. It was one of the best kisses i'd ever had. It was all i could think about, but there was one tiny thought going on in the back of my head. How was i going to tell Elena.