chapter 8: Food fight!

"Hey gorgeous" he says as he walks into Elena's room.
"Hey jer" i say as he leans over me and pulls me in for a kiss. His hand slowly trailed to my chest area pushing me back on the bed. He climbed on top of me kissing up my neck to my lips.

"jer, elena will be back soon" i say laughing as he kisses me even more.
"best enjoy it then" he says smiling as he kisses me on the lips again. I hold his face with my hands and stare up into his eyes. He makes me feel really happy i say in my head as i gaze into his beautiful eyes.

"what?" he says smiling a little confusingly.
"nothing" i say smiling as i pull him in to a kiss.

"i'm back and i got the chocolate" Elena says from downstairs. Jeremy climbs off me fast as i pull myself up and walk downstairs as Jeremy follows.

"ready to make the cake?" Elena says excitedly as she waves the chocolate in the air.
"It has to be perfection as it is for Caroline" i say laughing a little. Caroline's birthday was tomorrow and we had the responsibility of baking the cake. It had to go right as it is after all for Caroline so it has to be perfect.

We all head to the kitchen, where all the ingredients we're spread out over the table.
"so we have eggs, sugar, flour.." Elena went on.
Buzzing, Elena's phone began to ring as she answered it quickly. She ended the phone quickly and grabbed her keys.

"sorry guys i have to go, Caroline's having a fit about her dress," she says whilst putting her shoes on, "please try finish it, oh and Jeremy no weird flirting with Bea." Elena says shouting as she leaves the house. I laugh a little.

"guess it's just me and you then" Jeremy says smirking as he pulls me closer to him by my waist wrapping his arms round them, leaning his head down to mine. I wrap my arms round the back of his neck pulling him in for a kiss.
"as much as i'd love to do this all day, we actually have to bake the cake" i say laughing as i unravel from his grip and grab the flour.

"it's easy you just mix them all together and it's done" Jeremy says picking up the flour and pouring most of it into a bowl.
"jer" i laughed raising my voice a little as i placed the bowl on the scales and measured exactly the right amount of grams it needed to be.
"what a guess" i say laughing in shock.
"i'm just too good" he says laughing along with me.

We added the rest of the ingredients in and placed the cake in the oven.
"we make a good team" i say looking up at him as he looks down to me.
"i basically just did all that work" Jeremy says sarcastically giggling a little.
"it was a team effort" i say smiling a little as i hit his shoulder a little.

I jumped up to sit on the kitchen counter as he stood between me placing his hands on my thighs as my hands rested on his chest.

"We are gonna have to tell Elena at some point jer" i said staring up at him.

"i know but can't we have a few more weeks together without someone trying to ruin it" he says leaning in to kiss my lips quickly.
"fine but once we are both ready we need to tell her" i say with a serious look on my face.
"Anyways i want to take you on another date after Caroline's party" he said smiling, changing the subject.

"Ooo where are we going this time?" i say excitedly as i sat up to look at him.
"Just bring something to swim in" he declared.
"is that all your gonna tell me gilbert?" i said with a pouty look on my face.
"sorry but i just love seeing your surprised face" he says smirking a little as he grabs my cheek stroking it with his thumb slowly.

I smile as i moved closer grabbing his face kissing him passionately as he moved down to my neck. My fingertips ran through his hair softly and his hands trailed along my waist sending shivers up them. My legs wrapped around him as he picked me up still caught up in the kiss and laid me down on the couch with him over me. He slowly started to remove my jacket i had on sliding both of the sleeves down my shoulders, still kissing me up and down my neck.