The State of Green

Over the ten years, Dryad Sanctuary had grown vastly, even so, they had to change their name to Dryad Forest. Everyone there was happy, peaceful and safe and growing. Everything got upgraded a lot and each section was now a major area and highlight of the place. All five champions maintain these spots and the forest to blossom into what it is now.

Once such is Miguel, when he came here, he was just a teen but now, he is a full-fledged champion. He got stronger, faster and more at one with nature, he could be anywhere at anytime with nature and knew exactly how things grew and what was the best remedy for any problem. He was going through the forest, swinging with his fishing rod through the trees.

When he got to the center of the trees, the main members trees had grown and expanded a lot. Miguel came down and Raheem was coming in. He had also gotten stronger and mastered his bee powers.

Raheem: Hey Miguel.

Miguel: Hey Raheem, how is your section of the forest?

Raheem: All good, everyone is happy and settled.

Miguel: How are the kids, all good?

Raheem: Yeah, they are great.

Miguel and Raheem had another child with Blossom and Violet, Blossom gave birth to Clover, she has the same tattoos, hair, and flowers like her older brother and father. Violet gave birth to Viola, she has the same bee abdomen, wings, antennae and extra arms like her parents. Ren and Azalea also grew up and were like their parents as well in their changes.

Miguel: That is good, this place is really a city now, who would have thought.

Raheem: Me neither but that is what happened.

Miguel: Anything we need to know about?

Raheem: Nothing bad going on at the moment but we are keeping an eye out.

Miguel: Good, I got the herb garden to take a look at, you?

Raheem: Got the hive near the fish farms to take a look at.

Miguel: OK, later.

Raheem: Later.

Raheem and Miguel split up and Raheem took a look at the beehive there, the people and the bees were getting along perfectly. Raheem came in for a landing and saw Sayuri and Jason walking across the water. Both of them had grown strong and powerful over the water. Sayuri was controlling the water and making the fish to go into a ceartin pool to collect for use.

Jason was collecting the fish to put them into their storage, which was massive.

Raheem: Hey you two!

Jason stopped what he was doing.

Jason: Hey Raheem, how things?

Raheem: All good, the rest of the forest is growing splendid as well.

Sayuri: What about the junctions of the forest?

Raheem: All booming.

When they expanded they added more areas for the animals and other species there. There is an Aviary that is for birds, a section for animals to roam around the forest and they have their own home there. Some animals are friendly with those that have heavily bonded and some would rather be left alone and that is fine.

Sayuri: All good

Raheem: How is Deidra?

Jason: Good and at school.

Sayuri had another daughter and she was just like Minghao. Minghao has the special ability to take water from any source and increase her body mass to be crazy big. She is like a sponge with water like Sierra but hers is strength while Minghao is mass.