Season 39:Everyone back together

With every dimension now in complete peace and everyone keeping guard, there was no chance for evil to prosper. It was time for the married couples to come out of their honeymoon. Pure Jr., Auriella and Isabella were coming in with their spouses. Pure was there waiting on them.

Pure: Welcome back kids, how was the honeymoons?

Pure Jr.: Best time of our lives.

Auriella: Yup.

Isabella: Don't have any regrets there.

Pure: Is there any damage to my house?

Pure Jr.: We tried to keep it to a minimum.

Pure Jr. sent over some funds.

Pure: I'll fix it up when I get the chance, get your spouses and kids home.

Auriella: Got it.

Pure Jr, Auriella and Isabella left and got their spouses home. Isabella had Damien and her wife had her daughter Miriam, who is part mermaid and part Neko.

Isabella: Good to be home.

Isabella's Wife: Do you need to be anywhere?

Isabella: I got to check in with Dad, how about you two?

Isabella's Husband: I'm good for a few weeks, I can watch them.

Isabella's Wife: I'll check in with my work and see from there.

Isabella went to the both of them and kissed them.

Isabella: We are a family now, let's help each other.

Isabella's Husband: Always.

Both of them have the hell chain fashion like Isabella.

Isabella: Need me to bring back anything?

Isabella's Husband: I'll send you a list, got to see what we got left since we were on honeymoon.

Isabella: All right.

Isabella went into her armory and got herself ready. When she came out she was ready to go, she gave both of them a kiss and the children a kiss on the forehead. She then opened a portal and went through to see what was up. Back with Pure Jr. he headed to Pure's workshop where he found Pure working on Thunder.

Pure Jr.: Hey Dad, putting in the Solphite wiring?

Pure: Yeah, twins sent over the wiring first thing and I'm already converting it.

Pure Jr.: Did they finish Bullet?

Pure: Yup, she's parked over there.

Pure pointed to Bullet parked there, Pure Jr. whistled and Bullet came to life and came towards him.

Pure Jr.: How she handle?

Pure: Didn't take her out, wanted you to have the honors. The twins also wanted me to take a test run of their new nitrous.

Pure Jr.: How soon do you need?

Pure: Few minutes, they upped my ECU and I got to move the engine timing and weapon systems to the new ECU.

Pure Jr.: Ok, let me interface with my car.

Pure Jr. went into the cockpit and interfaced with Bullet. He checked the full systems and fired it right up.

Pure Jr.: Whoo, she got some heavy bark to her.

Pure Jr. put some gas to the engine and he could hear it way more powerful.

Pure Jr.: Did they completely overhaul the engine?

Pure: I took a look and it's only the wiring they changed, ECU and made sure the wiring was the same as before.