Angelic Visit.

In the normal dimension, at Destiny City, Pure had finished installing the new wiring kits, tire compound and tire heat system. Everyone tried it out on the salt flats and they were maxing out at over three thousand miles per hour. Once everyone knew their new vehichle's power. Pure was waiting on Seraphim to arrive when he saw one of the Hellhounds passing by.

Hellhound: Sir?

Pure: Hello there, how are you doing being up here?

Hellhound: It's been great, been getting all the energy I want, both hells are working together. I don't know anything about the heavens because...

Pure: I know, I keep track of that. How are the Queens and Empress treating you?

Hellhound: Just great, we work the interrogation with them and if there is no people to interrogate, we train and learn new things.

Pure: What about the children of the Former Hellhound God?

Hellhound: All working with Lucifer to keep things peaceful.

Pure: Good.

Hellhound: You are the Emperor to the Empress correct?

Pure: Yes I am.

Hellhound: Then how come the Empress doesn't have a mark or something showing that.

Pure put up the back of his right hand and undid his armor, revealing the bond symbol.

Hellhound: Ohhhhh.....

Pure put his armor back together.

Pure: Hers is the same place.

Hellhound: I hope we get the same happy ending.

Pure: Follow the rules and then you will.

Hellhound: Thank you.

Just then a light shined down from the heavens and Seraphim came down in a human form. With the rings of eyes circling around them with their angel wings.

Pure: Welcome Seraphim.

Seraphim: Thank you Pure for having me.

Pure:Let's get the tour started, need anything else?

Hellhound: No, I just wanted to ask about those things.

Pure: All right.

The hellhound left.

Seraphim: They respect you.

Pure: We treat everyone with respect, its how we all work together.

Seraphim: That's good.

Pure and Seraphim started walking around and they could see everyone working together.

Seraphim: A beauty that God's work has been under your protection. All the children running about, the fresh breeze of air and everyone in harmony.

Pure: To think of those who wanted to destroy it.

Seraphim: I see that Lucifer has the pleasure of dealing with those who would do harm.

Pure: He has his ways.

Seraphim: Indeed.

Seraphim saw the harpies and others who can fly passing above their heads.

Seraphim: -sighs- This is what it should be.

Pure: Even though we are connected to two other types of earths?

Seraphim: It is good that we are connected to each other. Shows more potential.

Pure was thinking something.