Getting things out.

The next day, on Santa Compana, Caelix invited Hiraeth to a morning picnic to talk and get to know each other better. They decided to have it in the greenhouse gazebo with a table and some seats. They had lbreakfast items like pancakes, different drinks and some cookies.

Caelix: So, how are you doing with your schoolwork?

Hiraeth: Teacher said I am doing great on my music and learning.

Caelix: I have been hearing that when you come over to vent, hitting some hard notes that others have trouble with.

Hiraeth: Yeah, Naku and the curses have been teaching me on it.

Caelix: At least you are using your second chance very efficiently.

Hiraeth: That I have.

Caelix: But... there is still one problem.

Hiraeth: Which is?

Caelix: Well, your mothers asked me about your emotions and it seems that you have been having trouble showing them. Which is natural since you were in a stem chair the whole time.

Hiraeth: I... have been trying to work on that but how to not come off as...

Caelix: Rude and disconnected, I understand where you are coming from, it's not easy where I came from, I didn't even know what happiness was.

Hireath: You?

Caelix: Yeah, considering what I have been through, there wasn't a thing called happiness until we got rescued, stabilized and could do whatever we want. Why do you think I listen to heavy metal?

Hireath thinks on it for a few seconds.

Hiraeth: You're working on your emotions as well.

Caelix: I am but you're way farther back than me, you have to work on which is which and how to do it correctly. I could help you if you want.

Hiraeth thinks on that.

Hiraeth: Yes, I want to help you teach me about the correct emotions.

Caelix: All right, let's finish breakfast and work on your violin, we can use that to help with your emotions.

Hiraeth: All right.

Both of them finish breakfast and she starts going on the violin. Doing different music to narrowing down which is which then go from there. With Hiraeth learning emotions things were looking up for her. Over with Makina and Keir, Keir was sleeping but a massive package came in for her. It was different body parts and add-ons such as the spider back legs, wings, cat ears, wolf ears, wolf legs and claws. Makina could switch out which parts she wanted for the day. Makina could also use these attachments for her missions since they would give her an edge.

Makina had on the spider legs for her back and had on wolf ears that replace her normal ears but give her enhanced hearing. Makina was reading in her usual purple dress with her attachments. She was reading normally until she heard a ring at the doorbell.

Makina got up and went to the door and she saw adrone with a big box.

Makina: Come in.

The drone went in and put the package down on the table. It was addressed to Kian and Makina. Makina than petted the drone and it went on its way. Makina opened the box and there was Solphite wiring and a wiring kit for Makina.

Makina: Upgrades for me.

Makina closed back the box and went back to her reading, her father soon woke up an hour later.

Keir: -grunts- Hello daughter.

Makina: Hello Father, a package came for you.

Keir saw the package.